• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10$ a month reseller NEEDED!!!!

Squad-Host.com

need a reseller with WHM/cpanel for 10$ per month.

REQUIREMENTS:
space: 5-10gb
bw: 75-100gb+
unlimited pop3
ulimited domains
unlimited accounts on WHM
CPANEL/WHM (fantastico optional)
10$ a month (no set up fee)
Reliable

This will be a test for one month, if i like i will defeintly increase the Space and BW by alot.

Last edited:
need a reseller with WHM/cpanel for 10$ per month.

REQUIREMENTS:
unlimited pop3
ulimited domains
unlimited accounts on WHM
CPANEL/WHM (fantastico optional)
10$ a month (no set up fee)
Reliable

This will be a test for one month, if i like i will defeintly increase the Space and BW by alot.

Can I just laugh out loud - everything is wrong with this.

just want a cheap reseller to start off with and keep upgrading it as i go. so nothing is wronge with it.

i dont want unlimited BW or space, i just want unlimited domains, unlimted
pop3's emails, ability to make unlimited accounts on WHM.

some places dont allow unlimited accounts some places only have like 500 total pop3 emails, some places limit the number of domains you can host.

i dont want unlimited BW or space, i just want unlimited domains, unlimted pop3's emails, ability to make unlimited accounts on WHM.

some places dont allow unlimited accounts some places only have like 500 total pop3 emails, some places limit the number of domains you can host.

You are burying yourself.

You will need to rais your budget or lower your spectations, particularly Transfer.
If you can do that, I may be able to give you a good offer

You are burying yourself

not really because i seen some places that have 10gb space, and 200gb of bw for arround 15-20$ a month, so i figured half price would mean have bw and space. but i can do with 75gb-100gb of bw, and 5-10gb of space

was thinking of buying from hostdime.com but i dont want to spend the 30$ a month at first, even though there plans are masive.

Hi, we can offer you the relaible & Cheap Reseller acc to start your nusiness today ...
=======(CS RS 9 )========

9216 MB disk space
102.4 GB bandwidth per month
Unlimited e-mail acccounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited Add On Domain
Unlimited Parked Domain
Unlimited MySQL databases
Cpanel 11 , Fantastico de Luxe
Web host manager & Fantastico de Luxe
$9.99 USD monthly Or $99.99 USD / Year (Save 2 months )
We accept paypal, and e-gold , Moneybookers
please for more plans check : www.besthostworld.com/reseller.php
Order here

Heres what I can do....

10GB space
100GB BW
Unlimited Features (email, ftp, domains etc...)
Unlimited Accounts
cPanel 11 with Fantastico
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

$10 per month via paypal.

Heres why I can offer it at this price... We're currently putting our site together, and our billing system hasn't been ordered. Since the ordering and setup process will be a little unprofessional, you deserve a discount.

If you're interested, PM me or email me at david@hostingwow.com

Hi,

IT-4VN.COM can offer you:

5GB Space
100GB BW
Unlimit Email / Add On / Park Domain
Free Private Nameserver

10$ / month - I can give you 7 days trial.

Contact me via Y!M / MSN or Email for more infomation.

You are burying yourself

not really because i seen some places that have 10gb space, and 200gb of bw for arround 15-20$ a month, so i figured half price would mean have bw and space. but i can do with 75gb-100gb of bw, and 5-10gb of space

was thinking of buying from hostdime.com but i dont want to spend the 30$ a month at first, even though there plans are masive.

Even though, your logic is good, but you need to know, a host has to be profitable to continue to run with reliability.

Check our UHR-85 plan (20 GB Storage and 500 GB Bandwidth ) for $72/month
and UHR-15 plan(2 GB Storage and 50 GB Bandwidth) for $10. You can see big difference in price as well.

As the plan is bigger, the price ratio automatically goes down. This is true with all companies, there are many reasons which I shouldn't disclose.

Good luck in search for a host.

I can offer the following @ $ 14.99 / mo (A bit over your budget, but reliable and quality comes @ premium)
Plan Features
• 200 GB Space
• 2,000 GB Transfer
• 2,000 Email Accounts
• Unlimited Web sites
• FREE! Software
• 50 MySQL Databases
• Unlimited Email Forwards
• Forums, Blogging, Photos

Please follow the link to view the features

Back