• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$10 month w/ free domain ?

im looking for the best linux reseller offers anyone can give for $10 including a top level domain (.com or .co.uk) would be alright.

but the reseller needs at least 1 dedicated ip (i will pay the extra $1 for that)

whm and cpanel (FREE)

Last edited:
If you value your domain of choice, I would strongly suggest purchasing it from a reputable registrar :)

I'd suggest Deise Host, and they'll give a domain by paying yearly. The support is great, and they've been over 99% since I've switched to them.

- Lucas

Hello there bhangrampthreez,

I believe that TweakingServers.net may have just what you are looking for. However first let me tell you what TweakingServers.net are all about, we are a new "web based" hosting company but have been private hosts for just under 3 years now gaining a great reputation for ourselves, until earlier this year we decided to branch out into the WWW. We have our main offices both in the UK and the US and have been working hard to bring our clients the best service possible. We may not be cheap but like many hosts here have said..."you get what you pay for" and this is our policy, however we feel that quality shouldnt come at a costly price, so here's our offer:

--+Home+--
10GB Space
45Gb Bandwidth
"Unmetered" cPanel Features
Fantastico
End User Support
Free Domain Registration [PM For Details]
FREE Domain Reseller
--+Only $12.50 P/m+--

We Certainly Look Forward To hearing From You, Don't Be A Stranger To Us And Ask Any Questions You Have As You May Please.
You May Contact Me/Us @:
sam@tweakingservers.net
sales@tweakingservers.net *MSN ASWELL*
http://www.tweakingservers.net *look out for the support/livehelp pages*

Good Luck
Sam

wondering if anyone can give the domain to pay for on the first month instead of yearly. So the 1st payment would be of the yearly price of the domain + the hosting plan??

bhangrampthreez,

Why not give Galaxy Hosts a try? We have been in business providing hosting to clients for over two years now and we can provide you with a dedicated IP for $2/month.

If you wish to buy a domain with this package, you can order yearly and get the domain for free (Please contact us first) or you can pay $7.99 on top of your hosting fee (first month only) to pay fully for your domain.

Your reseller hosting account will be hosted on servers powered by Dual AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ processors, and 2GB of RAM. We own all our hardware and all our servers are housed in the MarquisNet Datacenter, Las Vegas.

Reseller Hosting - RS1
» 5,000 MB Diskspace
» 75 GB Bandwidth
» Unlimited Features
» cPanel with WHM
» Fantastico and RVSkins (Huge selling points!)
» Free Billing Software!
Total Recurring: $7.99 Monthly
Order here

If you have any questions about us, please submit a support ticket (here) or email us at: support[@]galaxy-hosts.com

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Hosts

im looking for the best linux reseller offers anyone can give for $10 including a top level domain (.com or .co.uk) would be alright.

but the reseller needs at least 1 dedicated ip (i will pay the extra $1 for that)

whm and cpanel (FREE)

How do you do bhangrampthreez?

We can supply you with exactly what you are after!
10GB Space
200GB Transfer (Bandwidth)
10/100Mbps Uplink
Ability to sell sub resellers
FREE Domain Name
If you pay for the year you will only be paying for 11 Months!
cPanel Pro / WHM
Dedicated IP Address
Unlimited cPanel Features
Fantastico

All for only $10 A month payable with PayPal.

If you would like to have us as your host then please contact me at, support@uwhosting.biz.

Thank you for your time :)

Back