• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100 dollarrr lapTOP

[Yawn] Another day another cheap UMPC made by someone you have enver herd of with crappy specs and next to no storage.

Ill stick with my EeePC 701. Thanks ^_^

[Yawn] Another day another cheap UMPC made by someone you have enver herd of with crappy specs and next to no storage.

Ill stick with my EeePC 701. Thanks ^_^

It's not made for people like you.

...It's made for kids, or poor people, or schools, or something like that.

3 Hour battery life? damn. That's better than mine.
That would be usefull on the go though. Just get a bluetooth USB key and use your phone as a modem.

3 Hour battery life? damn. That's better than mine.
That would be usefull on the go though. Just get a bluetooth USB key and use your phone as a modem.

Yours must suck. I get upto 4 hours on my eeepc :D

And HP has a laptop that gets 24hours!!!

Well, I could get 4 hours out of mine, if I had the brightness on 0, I currently have it max (9), and if I never had a bigger monitor :p

I wouldn't mind getting this for my uni work so that I wouldn't have to carry my 17" laptop from one class to another. The only concern I have is the space but I could probably put lecture files and stuff on a flash drive, I hear you can get 32GB ones for pretty cheap now. The only other concern I have is compatibility with note taking software I use.

Back