• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% FREE - 3 GB/30GB cPanel - [CONTEST] Win FREE TLD

bytza

Host Media ( www.host-media.us ) and Media Colt Solution ( www.media-colt.com ) offer:

3 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
30 Addon domain
30 Subdomains
30 MySQL data base
30 FTP Accounts
30 Email accounts
cPanel, phpMyAdmin, Cron Jobs, AwStats and mutch more.

What is the price?
FREE !!!

How do you get it?
Go to www.host-media.us , create a new account, folow the indication and you will get it!

NEW !!!

Win a top level domain for one year.
Read more here: HERE !!!

You will have acces to change the name servers and the domain will be registred on your name.

Vistit www.host-media.us for more details.

The person who won the domain name is
Ahmed (*****@gmail.com) lol what a mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Host-media.us is actually a really good place. Form past January i've been using their servers and so far, it hasn't actually been anytime that i had a downtime. I also got a real domain registered to my name after getting 10 people to sign up from their referral link. Isn't that worth for a domain? :angel: So, i would like to recommend host-media.us to everyone :D

Thank you

Btw, AboutWeb: :p

Hello amsal and thankyou for your kind words.

We still have to offer 4 TLD's on our contest and prety soon we will lunch the second contest having as a prize a Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicate Server for period betwen 6 and 12 months. :D

CS 1.6 Server details:
Available Slots: 20
Hosted in: Romania
GameCP Acces: Yes
FTP Acces: Yes
Sow, visit our site ( www.host-media.us ) every day for news and updates.

Back