• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% Free web hosting. No Adverts. No Posting. No BS!

Bossbuild

Here's full details and specifications of our free web hosting plan.
pm me if you don't know what BS stands for ;) lol

FREE Hosting Plan
$0.00/m | £0.00/m

* 150 MB Disk Space
* 4 GB Monthly Traffic
* 1 Domain Hosting
* MySQL(v.5)
* PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN
* Email Access POP3/IMAP
* Free vs. Paid Web Hosting

:welcome:

A few things I don't understand here.

1) Your domain has been registered for a little over 2 years, approx 750 days. Your site says you host over 500,000 sites????? So on average, you get over 650 domains added per day?

2) You have photos of a "datacenter" on your site, but yet your dns resolves to buyhostnow.com. You can afford to lease a building to house your equipment, but you can't run your own DNS servers?

3) You have to put google ads on your homepage? For what? To generate revenue?? If you have over 500,000 websites hosted, you shouldn't have to place ads on your own corporate site.

Source: http://bossbuild.co.uk/about-us.html

Have you never heard of reseller hosting.....?

I would have thought with 9 years membership with "freewebspace.net" and over 1,000 posts, you would have seen reseller hosting before!? lmao

The "about us" section is about the company that i sell hosting for. I would have thought that was pretty obvious...?

Bossbuild said:
I would have thought with 9 years membership with "freewebspace.net" and over 1,000 posts, you would have seen reseller hosting before!? lmao
I am well aware of what reseller hosting is... "lmao"

Bossbuild said:
The "about us" section is about the company that i sell hosting for. I would have thought that was pretty obvious...?
For the record, that is extremely misleading. How can you post fictitious information in your "about US" section? The whole point of the "about us" section is to post about YOU, not provide half truths or false information to make yourself appear larger than you really are. You should really consider changing the link to say "About The Parent Company" and not "About Us." I am guessing the template came like that and you never bothered to change it.

Firstly, it's about "us" not about "me" try and learn the correct meanings of words and secondly, why don't you find something better to do with your time other than trying to poke holes in peoples businesses....like focusing on your own business!! You obviously have nothing better to do!

And actually, it's not that i "never bothered" to change the about us section, in fact i thought i would leave that exactly how it is as people need to know about the company they are purchasing web hosting from, they don't need to know about me....im just a 21 year old web designer from england.

Unfortunatly, as you have nothing constructive to say, i won't be responding to any furthur comments that you make in this thread.

If you feel that you dislike the reseller hosting package that resellercluster.com/runhosting.com offer, then please contact them about it. Also, my web hosting plans are actually cheaper than runhosting.com(the company i sell for) because my commission rates are so low(of course i forget that im SUCH a bad person!)

I consider myself more as an employee of runhosting.com and i am selling their services to receive a commission and once again, people want to know about the company they are actually buying the web hosting from and who are actually providing the service rather than the reseller themselves.

If you went into a sweet shop to buy some sweets, you would want to know about the sweets, what they taste like, how much they are and how they are packaged, you wouldn't give a rats --- about the shop itself/how many sweets they sell/who owns the shop/wether they own a sweet factory.....you just want to buy some good sweets at a good price and get the hell outta there! (unless your you)

Anyway.....IM OFFERING PEOPLE FREE WEB HOSTING....FOR FREE

As i said before i won't be replying to this thread, unless someone has a constructive question :)

so deeplist please stop wasting my time......and get a life!

Thank you

Bossbuild

Last edited:
I am well aware of what reseller hosting is... "lmao"

For the record, that is extremely misleading. How can you post fictitious information in your "about US" section?

It's not fictitious information......?

Some people do make me laugh :lol:

First off, if I am such a nuisance, then why did you even bother to send a friend request to me? Second, your mention of me "not having anything better to do with my time" is an understatement. This is a community forum, buddy. You are advertising a service that you're offering to the general public. If you can't take constructive criticism, then why are you even here in the first place? You can't offer a service without some level of criticism to those who you are offering it to. I am simply pointing out flaws that I noticed as a seasoned webmaster so you can build upon them and better your services. You may attract some naive newbies who are desparate for free hosting, but I am simply pointing out the indications of another kiddie fly-by-night. If you can't take the time to change your template to accommodate your specific business, then what does that say about your "company" in general? On a side note, I highly doubt that your parent company even hosts half a million websites.

Back