• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

(1000MB /120GB) for current **High visiting Site**, we can move it for you

Yojance said:
get a screenshot utility like screenhunter, which you can download from www.downloads.com

you may perss "Print Screen" at your keyboard the go to paint then past the image.

only be sure the you have a high visiting per day and let us know how many in your order subject:)

you must be 300 visitor per day or more to be accepted at this 120 GB Bandwidth offer, if you are a new site or a low visiting site your site will not accepted, if you will cheating us by any way or do not want to give us a text ads or become foxy with us, we will not accept you.

Last edited:
hostgool said:
we accept your order!, please open your E-mail:)
Thanks
The host is very fast,i like it!
thanks very much!
well,if someday the host is not free
i will pay for it
than you must give me a notise by e-mail :)

shaorin said:
You never provided 120 gb of bandwidth, and i had 600+ visitors a day!
Now we offer FUll 120 GB of bandwidth:)

I remember you, you was hosted in another Offer, But at this Offer we provide 120 GB for high visiting sites

YOU ARE:
骗子![Chinese]
Swindler![English]
Escroc![French]
Estafador![Spanish]
Надувала![Russian]
사기꾼![Korean!]

Last edited:
I did, but the support only upgraded my bandwidth so it was barely enough (15gb I think).

just one question: how many people do you have working on your support team?

tust said:
YOU ARE:
骗子![Chinese]
Swindler![English]
Escroc![French]
Estafador![Spanish]
Надувала![Russian]
사기꾼![Korean!]
?
WHY?
what Occurs ?:confused4

shaorin said:
I did, but the support only upgraded my bandwidth so it was barely enough (15gb I think).

At this offer will be a fULL 120 GB, but you must have a high visiting site for this offer

tust said:

骗子![Chinese]
Swindler![English]
Escroc![French]
Estafador![Spanish]
Надувала![Russian]
사기꾼![Korean!]
Hello,

Yes, we can accept this sites, are you have all this sites!:)

shaorin said:

At this offer all new sites will hosted at a New server, so we can give you this high badwidth and space with high speed.

support team increased according to the number of the servers and the number of the hosted site's...so i can not give you a fixed number:)

will you be able to provide 200 gb bandwidth if i hav more than 500-1000 unique visitors ?

Surf, u r so funny. If 300pvs qualifies for 120gb, then if we send any of our sites over, we would have 10mbps unmetered. :)

Nice try. he he

Back