• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

125 Unique Clicks for $1.00

felguard

Details:
I wanted to try this new system out. Here's how it goes. For $1.00, you'll get 125 unique clicks to your site.

This is what I mean: http://www.deimonhigh.com/?id=media/manga
If you scroll a little down, you'll see a button labeled Anime100 Vote. When clicked, a window of the URL will open, thus a click. I have tested this out and in a day, it gets around 125+ clicks. However, it doesn't mean it's unique right? They're just clicks you may be saying, so you can track the IP of the clicks on your own site to find out if they're unique or not. And if they're not unique, your site will keep getting clicks until they reach 125 uniques.

So, for only $1.00 USD, you'll get 125 unique clicks to your site. Your site will replace the current buttons (Anime100 Vote, Pixel2life Vote) and the clicks will be made to transfer traffic to your site.

You can track the amount of clicks here: http://www.deimonhigh.com/hits/in.php

And if you don't trust they're unique, you can prove me wrong with evidence and your button will stay there until you get your unique clicks.

Pricing:
Code:
You may order in packages of only 125, 450, and 1000 unique clicks.
[U]Package 1[/U]: 125 Unique Clicks: [B]$1.00[/B]
[U]Package 2[/U]: 450 Unique Clicks: [B]$2.50[/B]
[U]Package 3[/U]: 1000 Unique Clicks: [B]$5.00[/B]

Once more, this is something that I've thought of to try out. It's not 100% error-proof but rather 99.9%. So, if you have any questions regarding this, you may post here or PM me. If you're interested in ordering, you may contact me via MSN at azn808felguard@hotmail.com or via E-Mail at deimonhigh@gmail.com. For the first couple of days

Last edited:
Back