• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1FREE MONTH - 5GB + 25GB Burstable BW

nkommunikation

I will be straight to the point

We are currently experimenting with a new business model in the hosting industry and we would like to make our customers a full part of it. That is why we are offering you a full month free of hosting.

We are not doing that to acquire quick customers like most company will do. We do have the capital to build something fresh and we want everybody to be a part of it.

For more info you may contact me at admin@nkommunikation.com and tell me the details so I can setup your free month asap. Or you can register on your own by going to our website at www.nkommunikation.com and use the coupon code : 1monthfree

There is not limit for that free month and bandwidth is burstable which means that you are given 25600mb of transfer but you can do more. If you have very special needs in BW and you think you will do more than 10GB over the limit, please contact us for a custom plan.

Thank you and we hope you will be another proud customer of NKOM!

Quick note ... the website is currently being updated so some part of it aren't reflecting the final changes that has to be made. The ordering system and support system are 100% functional. Pricing and plans may be adjusted soon. They might stay the same or be lower.

Dedicated servers will be offered within 30 days also.

For any info just contact me at the email listed above.

Back