• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1Gb/20GB Urgent

darkcurves

NLC
Hi, i am looking for paid hosting. I need the following below.

1GB(or more) webspace
20Gb data transfer
cPanel
MySql
GD

My budget is max USD45(per year) and i only can pay with Stormpay. Also it would be great if the host is at least 2 years old. Thanks.

Last edited:
The user requested a host that has been in business for a minimum of 2 years. Please read the rules next time before posting your offer

Last edited by a moderator:
HostingCorral, although your post was valid at the time (prior to the user editing) it is no longer valid as the user has now requested a company that has been providing services for a minimum of 2 years and thus the removal.

Please keep it clean and follow the rules guys, it only makes work harder for the mods when you don't follow the rules. Obviously if this is an ongoing problem (people that do not read the rules) we will need to take further action.

your budget is too low. I doubt you can find a decent provider for your requirements. Maybe only overselling ones can do it. And it means your websites go up/down all the times. Think again. You should raise your budget triple

Back