• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB Storage, 40GB Bandwidth, Full Featured CPANEL w/ Fantastico, No Ads!

ezXEN

This offer is no longer valid, due to false upgrades, and false domain purchases that my support staff has to go through and clean up on a daily basis from non paying free clients, I am no longer allowing this offer, I apologize for any inconveniences.

Last edited:
your web hosting it s very nice but how i can singup :angel:

Coupon Code
If you have a coupon code, enter it here. Pricing will be adjusted for each package if applicable.

:confused4 :confused4 :confused4

ok let me change this only 1 account per person because i see people are already registering multiple accounts, and after you sign up please email me at admin@aandmhosting.com pm me your user name and your domain name and i will activate your account.

getting a lot more sign ups then expected but i will still maintain the offer until the end of august 9th. :) Will offer whatever i have to in order to get recognized for great service :)

Last edited:
I apologize for any inconveniences but i am currently only offering hosted domain names, i am not creating sub domains for those that are looking for a sub domain that do not have/want to purchase their own domain. also people please stop signing up multiple times, saves me the headache of having to cancel multiple accounts.

ani-m said:
wat about dns subdomains from afriad.org
as long as you can change the nameservers that is fine.
raatbaki_4u said:
Do you upgrade the space when user need it
if you would like to upgrade to a paid account yes.

I would also like to add if users can imput their domain name at sign up you do not have to email me your information i can automatically set up your account. :beer:

We are now accepting all major credit cards via 2CO for those that are purchasing domains as well. Everything is now automated you enter your domain at signup so it should be instant activation, there is no more need to email me or pm me your domain name! :welcome:

Just want to let people know that domain names are only free with our paid hosting plans so if you have purchased a domain name and do not intend on paying please contact me so i can void the sale.

What of the free hosting offer?
I i need something to pay, why nbot post this in the "Paid hosting" section?

Please stop trying to make subdomains of my domain, all applicants will be denied if they are using a subdomain of aandmhosting.com, thank you.

I had attempted to sign up with a subdomain before I realized you had changed the requirements last night. I do have a domain I can use, is it too late to reapply? Or since I already tried to apply does that disqualify me now?

Thanks.

you'r account is still active, just the hosting subscription is not, so you can just log in an order a new hosting package.

Back