• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1TB BW and 30GB space

GodHimself

Hello there,

As title say, I'm looking for 1 terabyte of bandwidth and 30GB space,
I could put in a few bucks on the hosting, but I was more thinking of host getting a few links at my web page, which I receive about 2000 Unique's a day on.

If you want details, please post here or PM me, thank you. :)

So this is really a free hosting request then? Either way, it will be hard to fill! I will PM you with an offer, though.

I have to ask this but if you only get 2000 unique a day how are you going to use 1TB of bandwidth a month? What kind of site is it?

I doubt you will use much more than 50GB/mo unless you file hosting

Well ofcourse it ain't JPG images or HTML files, I stream files trough it. Anyway, thanks for your offers guys, I guess I gotta go for a VPS or dedicated.

$40USD, anyone? I don't really need fully 1TB, but 600GB at least. Also, I realized space is quite expensive, so I don't need more than than the linux core needs. (I stream anyway, so files are never saved anywhere anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
For $40 I can offer you this plan:

Basic
RAM: 512MB
Burst: 768MB
HDD: 30GB
Bandwidth: 550GB
IPs: 2
Order: $39.95/m

DirectAdmin - FREE (upon request)
cPanel/WHM - $8/m
Fantastico (only available with cPanel) - $5/m
LxAdmin / HostInABox (30 domains) - FREE
More IPs - $1/m Per IP
Full Management - $25/m (Including Server Hardening)
Server Hardening - $25 One-Time

Why GeekLayer? | Network/Hardware Info | Live Chat | VPS Plans

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our Tier 7 Master Reseller.

new Tier 7 Master reseller - BW: 700 GB; HD: 100 GB for only $30.00/month

***One Time Setup Charge of $2.00***

What's included:
Master Reseller Rights
cPanel 11, WHM, Fantastico Deluxe
1 Dedicated IP + 1 FREE Upgrade IP (2 IPs total)
Jailed SSH Access

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

If you are interested or have more questions please contact sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. These plans are not listed on our website.

Im just curious as to whom you have bought it from if you would be happy enough to share that information

Back