• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 Domains for sale.

madmatt911

I have two domain names for sale.

lolzdump.com - perfect for a funny video/picture website - expires december 2009 - $10

thredztees.com - tee shirt store domain name, used on cafepress for a while - expires august 2009 - $15

Paypal only.

I dont think you can sell either of those yet because of how new they are. I know for a fact that you cant sell lolzdump.com tho.

I dont think you can sell either of those yet because of how new they are. I know for a fact that you cant sell lolzdump.com tho.

I disagree... You may be able to sell it to someone who wants to start a website about funny looking feces. :evilb:

Seriously though, I wouldn't expect domains such as those to sell for much if at all unless they had traffic.

They age of the domain name very important thing, but domain name itself is much more important. And if someone have idea for them he will buy them. I see no idea here
Sorry....

[UW]Glenn;1046087 said:
I disagree... You may be able to sell it to someone who wants to start a website about funny looking feces. :evilb:

Seriously though, I wouldn't expect domains such as those to sell for much if at all unless they had traffic.

10$ is reg fee (on average) +a dollar or two profit. I disagree I may even buy it to spite u!

Um, am I wrong in thinking that you can't shift a domain within 60 days of its registration ?
Perhaps that is what tracker was reffering to.

Anyway, good luck with the sale, but if you want some advice, with domains like those, you won't fetch much on the reg fee without some kind of existing traffic, or strong keywork etc ....

Therefore, set up a couple of wordpress auto blogs, promote them for a month, write some articles for ezine articles. Maybe even do an ebook review. Then come back and sell them for 10 times as much ;) It will be worth your time.

Um, am I wrong in thinking that you can't shift a domain within 60 days of its registration ?
Perhaps that is what tracker was reffering to.

Anyway, good luck with the sale, but if you want some advice, with domains like those, you won't fetch much on the reg fee without some kind of existing traffic, or strong keywork etc ....

Therefore, set up a couple of wordpress auto blogs, promote them for a month, write some articles for ezine articles. Maybe even do an ebook review. Then come back and sell them for 10 times as much ;) It will be worth your time.

I think that depends on the registrar and whether or not you can transfer it to another account on the registrar, unless the OP has 2 separate accounts with for each domain name, that could work ^_^

And to all those who want to spite me... LOL. :beer: I was just cracking 1 of my lame jokes, nothing meant by it. :fangel:

Back