• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 F2S Accounts

Hey everybody,
I got a whole mess of emails about the accounts and gave them away already. Im glad so many people took interests in the accounts. Please don't email me anymore about them, thanks.

BTW to all the people that say the new servers are slow and won't get better, YOUR WRONG. When i got punkparadise, server 22 (i think), it was slow and not all that reliable, but withing a couple of months it got a lot better and is one of the best servers they have. Give it a couple more months and servers 45 and all the other new ones will become the best ones. They just need to be tweaked a bit.

Later,
Tristan

PS: can somebody tell me how to ping the server?

the irc daemon on IRC servers ping you when you're idle, to see if you're still connected. you may get a message like "PING? PONG!"

This is silly...but... my f2s webpage is on http://www.narf.f2s.com , how would i check what server im in? ping or something?

EDIT: nm...i got it...thanx anyway...im in server 45...is that good or bad?

Last edited:
aoLhaTer69 i pinged your server and it was very good on my 56k.
163ms
129ms
119ms
127ms
Very good, wish online games were that good :) . Also can I use ctrl-c on dos?

Just found out that I'm on that server too :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by LastActionHero

It's only fast for you not for people who visit your website. So don't get too excited :D.

BTW where do you live inside the f2s datacenter? :p

Hehe.. Overseen this thread for too long :p
I live in the UK, and I have a cable modem. Guess it all helps :p

Back