• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200 MB, 2000 MB B/w PHP,MySQL,Domain,etc

netnexus

Hi, I currently own a personal reseller package that I guarantee you will not be going offline anytime soon.

I am currently offering away 5 free packages with the following specs:

• 200 MB Space* More can be requested
  • 2000 MB Bandwith* More can be requested
  • Domain Hosting - Unlimited Parked and Addon domains
  • Unlimited Sub Domains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Lists
  • Unlimited SQL Databases
  • PHP Access
  • CGI Access
  • Front Page Extensions

And in return, a single banner will be placed upon the top of every one of your pages - standard size 468x60.

If you do not have a domain, you will be hosted at you.beetlebud.com

I have not set up a website yet, but I host http://www.blogbloom.com under this reseller account, as proof that it is not just another dud.

I will only accept applications by email, and you must give me the following information:

Name: Your Name (This is NOT a must, but preferred)
Email: Your most frequently used email
Current Website: THIS IS REQUIRED
Domain You intend to use: put here the domain you intend to use
Average uniques/month: If you cannot give me this figure specifically, give me a ballpark figure.
Special Requests: You may request more space/bandwidth here, but you must PROVE to me that you need it.

You may contact me at admin [at] blogbloom.com - I will try and get back to you before the end of the week - I have a rather hectic schedule.

EDIT: This does not work on a first come first serve basis. I will accept applicants as I see fit.

Thank you

Last edited:
Back