• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2000 Backlinks to your site

cyberlinkpro

Hello

up to 2000 return links to your site. You will have up to 5 Keyword phrases that rotate, times 2000 or make all 5 phrases the same for a static link. You will have up to 500 character description of text that goes below your phrase. All sites belong to the owners and not US, they each have a different whois, they each have different ip numbers, they all have different content. We have a directory setup one link from their home page and we will place your links on each site. YOU WILL NOT BE PLACING ANY RETURN LINKS OR CODE ON YOUR SITE.

All sites that your links are placed on are required to be indexed by Google

500 return links 29.95
1000 return links 49.95
2000 return links 99.95

Contact me by email or by

Last edited:
Links run for 30 days at a time. Server cron jobs keep your links live for the time period as users sites are purged etc. I guarantee your links to be live and real.

ma[x]ed said:
adding your links to a link directory will decrease your pagerank according too google..

Correct. The only directories that do not affect your PR are those that offer a true directory service for finding hosts, entertainment websites and such. Any directory that is similar to DMOZ in setup in other words.

So, link directorys decress PR... some directorys don't require premission to submit links, what if a competitor submits your website, not really fair now is it?

The links are placed in a clean link directory. The sales site was threw together about two months ago. Check whois, I placed 1000 text links in the directory. 500 the first month and 500 the second month. The site in the second month when from a pr0 to a pr4 and is now getting traffic from the engines.

The directory where I place the links is a year old and has awesome rankings in Google. Check my backlinks in msn etc and you will know where the links are placed.

Google bans link farms, that is mostly someone who has set up thousands of spam pages and filled them full of links.

Google does not band link exchanges or clean directories. They cannot ban text link ads and they have stated it. If they did so then their own adwords would need to be block from searches across sites.

Do a search on text link ads... they are not banning them 155 million results. The plus to text link ads is they do increase your ranking

Back