• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200MB Web Space. 5GB Bandwidth. FREE!

Well it appears as if your site is down. I could not connect to the database when i pressed the link you posted. Not to mention your homepage has defaulted back to the plesk default. Whats going on?

Second (note i dont want to send you an email i want a reply everyone can see) What is the upload stream of your server? Where are your servers located? Is there a maximum file size? What kind of files can i upload? How much physical space does the server have?

teve

kalvaris said:
Idk if i wana go for a host that cant keep their site working

teve

Just to let you know, our site is on a different server to our free hosting services :)

Hi All,

Sorry for any problems, we have had problems with new signups at this time, this does not affect previous customers.

Over the next few days you will be able to use new features with your free hosting accounts, this includes customer community forums, helpdesk and livehelp tech support.

If you are new and would like an account please email me personally: stephen at spuri dot com and i will do my best to set you up.

We are sorry for any problems this has caused but we will be resolving everything very soon, hopefully over the weekend!

Our new URL will be hosting.spuri.com for free hosting accounts.

Regards
Stephen Grindall

Hi All,

SPURI hosting is changing, please be aware this will not affect current clients. We are now called "bluliquid" and will be going under the new domain shortly, until such time you can still request hosting by emailing "order@spuri.com". I will update this post over the weekend.

Regards
Stephen Grindall

Back