• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2010 Olympics

I could see myself making a road trip out there and try to score some tickets for the hockey gold medal game. Of course, that won't work out too well, but, there's gotta be tickets for...short track speed skating or something.

Although, maybe by then I'll live in Van city. That would be pretty sweet. Was too young to remember the 88 Olympics in Calgary.

I'm seeing if I can somehow con my way into a job out there for that kind of thing.

I'm seemingly in the minority of this thread of people who actually like the Olympics. I'd love to be down there for the whole experience.

And ---- yeah, I'd love to be at the gold medal game. Hopefully Canada won't play like balls next time around. Who puts Todd Bertuzzi on Team Canada? :confused4

They had a job fair last year... dunno if there will be another one any time soon. I think next year maybe. I might try and get some tickets to some events as well ;)

Back