• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

250mb space high badwith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma[x]ed

I need hosting with around 250mb space and around 500gb bandwith.How much would it costs?. Looking for something cheap, and reliable.I cannot afford for my content to go down!.
And I dont need cpanel,PHP, or anything fancy just access to FTP, becuase its just to host flash movies/games.

Hi

We can offer you that but your looking at $65 /mo, or we can offer you a reseller account which would be better for $75 /mo. Can I ask for sort of movie files you will be hosting?.

All above plans come with:

Shared plan:

250MB Webspace
450GB Bandwidth
FTP
Unlimited Features

Cost: $65 /mo

Or same plan but 600GB bandwidth as a reseller account:

Cost: $75 /mo

If you have any more questions please contact us.

Goodluck :)

TJR Networks said:
I thought you had an account NevaCious?

Still do got it upgraded to 200gb badnwith, but it wont be enough, that only the site, on the first day i ate through 15gb of bandwiht with only pictures...at that rate it will use around 450gb a month ;(..so i need to get another cheap hsot just for files.

And no thanks craig, looking for something a tad cheaper :p .

Basically you need around half of an average server's bandwidth. This will therefore cost you at least half the cost of a dedicated server, so you should be looking at paying at least $50 or more per month. :)

ma[x]ed said:
looking for something a tad cheaper :p .

I think now you should really mention your budget as per your requirement which will help us to point you or offer you the right one.

As long as you are aware that they are heavily overselling and make sure you read their Terms of Service carefully before ordering, the host mentioned above might be a good one for you to try ma[x]ed as you probably won't find anything cheaper (if you do go with them, be sure to post a review in a few months).

ma[x]ed said:
Looking for something along the lines of that.

You should do some research on Canaca, you may experience 2 month's even 3 but they will not let you use anywhere near 100GB never mind near 500GB and they will insist on the purchase of a server

I could adjust some of these plans between the space/bandwidth ratio if you want

edit : plans redone

Last edited:
lol bleh it's my friends account/server so he let me do what ever he want with it .....

anyways I will edit the plans to be more reasonable when people actually give me suggestions besides

you're oversell.ing,,,you suck ...and w,e

t3chb0y said:
lol bleh it's my friends account/server so he let me do what ever he want with it .....

anyways I will edit the plans to be more reasonable when people actually give me suggestions besides

you're oversell.ing,,,you suck ...and w,e

Hi

The point of the matter is that you are overselling, what other suggestions do you want????.

I can suggest/offer a VPS for your budget which suits your current space and bandwidth needs.

Here are the specs of the VPS if you would like to consider the offer:

30GB (OS not Included)
600GB of Bandwidth a month
No Cpanel
512Mb RAM Guaranteed
Full Root Access

Package Details
https://icontact-hosting.com/vps_solutions.htm

Order Form
http://www.icontact-hosting.net/clients/signup.php?package=32

The cost of this package is $99.95 Australian Dollars which is within your specified budget once converted to USD. The server specs may vary between a Dual Xeon processor or a AMD Dual Opteron 244 depending on availability.

If you have any questions regarding this offer you can catch me on MSN - icontact-hosting@hotmail.com

Good Luck

If you are selling hosting you should be able to work out what you can offer for yourself. Draw up a budget showing your expected income and expenses and then work out how much space and bandwidth you can afford to allocate to each account. Saying that it is your friend's server so you can do whatever you want isn't really going to mean anything to customers that think they are going to get a certain amount of space and bandwidth...

hmm looks like me gonna have to redo hosting plans xD....

anyways I just redid them

500GB bandiwdth....plus 1GB space....45.99 a month..... ( custom plan )

See our uptime stats if u want..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back