• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

256 MB Cloud VPs $3.95 /month

JJW

NLC
NLC
!!!Super Special Offering!!!
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
For a limited time we are offering the super sale special. To introduce folks
to our High-end Cloud VPS Servers.

**Our Server Technology**

• High availability failover and data mirroring to keep
    your server online in the event of hardware failures
  • Data mirroring to protect your data in the event of failures.
  • Load balancing to keep your server running at peak performance.
  • SSD caching for high performance I/O, up to 5000 IOPS.
  • We operate our cloud on hex-core servers and quad-core servers.
Our network is provided by Internap and Level3 via dark fiber. With
access to the fastest routes and reliability spread over seven of the
top tier-1 providers.

Value Servers
1 Vcpu Cores
256MB
10GB Space
2500GB Bandwidth
1 I.P.
Monthly: $3.95/month ORDER NOW!

24khost Features
24/7 Technical Support
99.5% Uptime Garnuntee

24khost accepts all major credit cards via PayPal. We are constantly
upgrading our cloud to make your hosting experience the best possible.

Last edited:
I don't have os templates for that yet, as right now we are only linux based, but pm me we will see what we can do.

Last edited:
Sander, I wouldn't try running Windows on anything less than 1GB of RAM, to be honest. It's just sooooo slow on anything less. Can't install Windows on OpenVZ either.

Sander, I wouldn't try running Windows on anything less than 1GB of RAM, to be honest. It's just sooooo slow on anything less. Can't install Windows on OpenVZ either.

There is a small version of XP that uses only 32mb ram, most hosts don't allow it tho.

At this time we don't offer windows vps but we are working on a solution to that.

We will hopefully have different versions of windows but my guess would be mostly different versions of windows server 2008 and more present.

There is a small version of XP that uses only 32mb ram, most hosts don't allow it tho.

I really can't think of a single VPS host that wouldn't allow you to use your own version of Windows...so long as you have a legitimate license key and provide an ISO file for the installation. You still can't run Windows on an OpenVZ host, however. You need a different virtualization for that, XEN, KVM, or HVM being the most popular these days.

Last edited:
Virtuozzo supports windows containers but openvz does not. We have switched from virtuozzo to openvz for now but hopefully soon in the future we will be able to
get the windows things situated.

Yep, Virtuozzo does as well. Many people are moving away from that though. It's fairly inferior (and costly) compared to the other options.

I only used XEN when I still was a webhost, I didn't know that Windows XP couldn't run on OpenVZ.

Yep, Windows XP or any other version of Windows. OpenVZ uses OS-level virtualization, where XEN and such use hardware virtualization and virtualize the entire machine. That's one of the downfalls of OpenVZ.

Back