• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

25mb space/300mb bw/ENSIM PANEL/php/asp/SQL/pop3/webmail/cgi + more.....

BlackStorm

Hello,
I have now opened a new free hosting provider, Online Nation.
The website is Http://free.custom-hosting.net

ENSIM CONTROL PANEL!!
Linux Server
Free subdomain of you.custom-hosting.net
Free domain hosting
Perl
Anti-Spam
POP3 available
Webmail Available
SQL databases available
PHP
Custom Error Pages
Raw Access Logs
CGI
phpmyadmin
Site Stats
SSI
Unmetered ftp account
Browser Upload
Mailing List
Backup/Restore
Free support at our forum

The server speed is VERY good, please feel free to test it out.
I will not be putting on so many accounts that it makes the others slow and I will check each hosting request myself.
Before even opening this service I have had over 250 requests in a few days so its very popular already.

To view our support forum go to www.free.custom-hosting.net/forum

John Diver

well, on the site, it says that you are the only source of capital for the accounts, BlackStorm. How long can you keep going that way.. do you make any revenue off the free hosting to help sustain it?

You can choose to have 1 of the following to your account for each 20 posts you make on the community forums:

you mean to say that if i got 40 posts then, i can get 2 out of eight extras? :D

flashbang I will be putting ads up and they will help pay for the hosting, they arent up yet but this is on the site that it will be done in the future.
leetcrew yes you can get more of the extras

Back