• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$29.95/month Dedicated servers!!

kiara

hey guys, i heard about this company... but its an exchange link so if you are interested just PM me coz i dont wanna be kicked off coz i'll be bandded from the forums!!um heres the deal:
AMD Athlon 2000+
· 256 MB SDRAM
· 40 GB Hard Drive
· RedHat or Debian Linux
· Windows available*
· 200 GB Traffic
. 99.99% uptime
only 29.95/month!!!!!! really cheap dedicated servers

The link is www.serverpronto.com and there is a $149 setup charge. Also, the control panel you get is Webmin which is an open source panel. It will be more if you want a better control panel.

The server price is great, but all the hidden charges are a killer. You have to pay $29 for a reboot (you get one free, I guess that's on a per month basis). $75 per half hour of customer service, support also charges. You can read the details here http://www.serverpronto.com/compare.shtml .

At the moment of posting this, they have cut the setup fee in half which is a plus. I've read so many reviews of serverpronto.com and it all comes down to this simple statement: If you are experienced with mananging your own servers and you know what you're doing, this is a killer deal. If you're a newbie, you'll find yourself bankrupt in no time. :) I'd go with either a managed server or a provider which doesn't charge you for every little support ticket.

Back