• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3 Free CPanel Accounts

KBC

NLC
NLC
Hello again,

I've decided to offer some free hosting again for people who are in need of it. I have some spare resources and would like to offer 3 people free CPanel accounts for personal websites. :smile2:

However I will only accept "complete" English websites with content. As usual, you will receive the usual features of CPanel:

· 25MB WebSpace
· 500MB Data Transfer
· Perl 5.6
· PHP 4.2.3
· FrontPage
· 1 MySQL 3.23.54

All you will need to do is put an 88x31 Button linking to us. :biggrin2:

You can register your interest here.

We will base judgements on the quality and the amount of content on your website. This offer is NOT suitable for people who have past requested for "unlimited bandwidth" and "unlimited webspace".

Originally posted by kokroado
Ya Ya Pei ! not like complete english ! I hate you , KBC :p

He gives away free hosting and you hate him. Just make your site english, lazy bum! :D

I hate you , KBC :p

Don't we all? :cry2: :biggrin2:

Sorry about that... we only accept English websites at the moment. Due to extra resources, we are giving away just 3 free hosting accounts outside of the normal qualifications for hosting.

I will only host websites with content and not a duff website with a forum or forum-only websites. Sorry if the 500Mb limit puts people off. :wink2:

just joking, KBC :D
understand that :biggrin2:
but you might make a control instead of rejecting all non-english, seems not fair. anyway, I am not in need of your host, I have my site hosted by others. just chatting. :cool2:

just joking, KBC :D
understand that :biggrin2:
but you might make a control instead of rejecting all non-english, seems not fair. anyway, I am not in need of your host, I have my site hosted by others. just chatting. :cool2:

Maybe... I will wait until I have enough requests before deciding who will get it. :smile2:

Back