• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3 Templates

xsnetwork

HI!

I am Jake and have a few pieces of work which I'm looking to get rid of. You can see low quality, shrunken screen grabs of them at http://jake.e8o.com/ .

If you are interested I will send high quality versions via e-mail or PM.

I am not sure how much I want for them, so offer what you would like to and I'll let you know if I accept or not. Also, if you make an offer, please state whether you'd like it customising for you or not.

I will not resell these templates, once you pay for them, you can be assured they'll only be used by you. You can do anything you choose with them, APART from resell it.

Side thought - all of the templates will be sold sliced and HTML'ed.

Customization can be done for a little extra.

The PSD can also be sent for a little extra.

The HTML for the templates has already been done and is compatible with Mozilla 1.0, IE 6 and Opera.

Please post any comments or questions.

Thank you,
Jake :)

I would say, also try wht to sell them, I've had more luck there, and also make the screengrabs original size, and water mark them.
There's nothing worse than not being able to see what you are buying, also add a starting price - you may be shocked when somone offers you $1 for all of them (believe me this happens!).

They are all really good designs, but I think what pro5ject said, you should add a starting price. I would say $8 for the top one. But that is my opinion. As I have said before, I am cheap and therefore like cheap prices. $1 sounds like a good price :D.

Originally posted by Daniel
How exactly would one pay for a template?

By PayPal, hopefully. If I can not get a PayPal account set up and working I'll either accept cheque, if it's enough, or give them away!

I have also posted at WHT. Thanks for the comments :)... now if you click the screenshots you'll get a watermarked save of the psd.

Well the disign is very good for a business site and I would take one if I planed on having a business site even though I will never start the site I might just take the template 'cause everytime I sit infront of my desktop I get frustrated:cry2:

Back