• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

30GB W, 200GB B, Free SSL/IP & Name Servers, 99.9% Uptime, Instant Activation, No Ads

karimali831

Hello,

Christmas offer to FWS/T users as a limited period offer only! Hosting Package: UK FWS/T Promotion or US FWS/T Promotion (Choice of UK/US Host)

For UK Hosting, click here!
For US Hosting, click here!

UK Benefits:- (Free SSL, Dedicated IP, Custom Name Servers! (Worth £50/year)
US Benefits:- (Bandwidth is doubled, and webspace is tripled!)

|==========================================|
| UK Webspace :: 10GB (10240MB)
| UK Bandwidth :: 100GB (102400MB)
| US Webspace :: 30GB (30720MB) 3x!
| US Bandwidth :: 200GB (204800MB) 2x!

Features:-

WHMCS Client/cPanel x3 with RVSkins
24x7 Technical Support: Yes (http://support.webhosting-solutions.co.uk)
Instant Account Activation
System Status page
Webmail

Sub Domains Unlimited
Additional FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Email Forwarding Unlimited
Email Autoresponders Unlimited
Email Distribution Lists Unlimited
Mail Boxes Unlimited
Support Database
No Ads!

Apply Code:- "x5gHZ19" for FWS/T Promotion package.
Apply Code:- "x5gHY89" for UK FWS/T Promotion package.

No expiry date. 25 Uses MAX each for UK & US.

You are only eligible to signup if you read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions. Our TOS clearly states you can only signup for one account, whether UK or US. If you do not understand, please do not signup. If you happen to be using the server as VPS/Dedicated, as a result to cause a detrimental affect on the server or not, your account will be suspended without prior notice.

We are NOT a free webhost and your account will be entitled for life time with us unless cancelled.

Best Wishes
Webhosting Solutions UK

Last edited:
I signed up, looks like an awesome deal. Only problem is, when I was trying to figure out the difference between the US and UK deals it somehow ended up writing me an invoice for both. Now I immediately canceled the wrong one and did not realize I had "purchased" anything. Apparently the system somehow set that up.

I am not trying to abuse, I want to use the UK service. I have an account set up and my DNS is forwarding as we speak (few hours I'm guessing).

It mentions in the FAQ that the nameservers should be used only for the US variant. On the other hand, there is nothing at all listed for the UK variant. The forums are down and I'd rather not open a support ticket before my DNS is even forwarded(!) Are the nameservers different and if so, how does one find out what they should be?
Nevermind, it has a little scrolling banner that says "yes" in so many words.

Last edited:
Sorry! I will make sure to update that page soon. How ever the UK server of course does have its own name servers. These are:-

ns1.webhosting-solutions.co.uk
ns2.webhosting-solutions.co.uk

And.. the good news about the UK server is you can get your own private name servers if requested.

You may also experience problems with the software as we are currently working on the integration of WHMCS and the new vBulletin forum as a result of why the forum is currently down also.

Take care,
Regards

Sorry guys. If anything is resulting in any errors this is due to our work of vBulletin and WHMCS integration and because of this, I will not be able to resolve any issues of yet therefore I will currently put this offer on hold.

There is no server downtime also. Just a little ongoing maintenance and yes, I do apologise. Should of rectified the issues first.

Regards,

I'm having an issue where I'm getting billed an invoice for something I dropped from my "shopping cart," there was no confirmation just a big blaring " YOU OWE US THIS MUCH! "

Disconcerting, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out. I put in a support ticket if that helps.

I'm having an issue where I'm getting billed an invoice for something I dropped from my "shopping cart," there was no confirmation just a big blaring " YOU OWE US THIS MUCH! "

Disconcerting, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out. I put in a support ticket if that helps.

I don't understand. It says you have paid for the invoice therefore you have signed up successfully. I have removed the other account you did not want also and your ticket has been updated.

Hm. I got an invalid security certificate error. I've added an exception, but you might want to look in to it. I'm using Firefox. :)

Hello karimali831, thanks for your offer. But my account is still under pending after I registered.

Please open a ticket with us.

Unfortunantly UK and US has both reached its max limit how ever there is a post-to-post criteria where you can get a free domain for a year with hosting on our new forum.

Instant activation was delayed but now is fixed and all recent accounts has now been activated. If your order status is "Pending" and you have a payed invoice for this promotion, open a ticket and we will activate it immediately.

Regards,

I just got told to pay for this promotion, cause its expired you dclearly stated that it is for a lifetime and will not expire untill I wish to cancel. This is disgrsaceful.
Hello,

Christmas offer to FWS/T users as a limited period offer only! Hosting Package: UK FWS/T Promotion or US FWS/T Promotion (Choice of UK/US Host)

For UK Hosting, click here!
For US Hosting, click here!

UK Benefits:- (Free SSL, Dedicated IP, Custom Name Servers! (Worth £50/year)
US Benefits:- (Bandwidth is doubled, and webspace is tripled!)

| UK Webspace :: 10GB (10240MB)
| UK Bandwidth :: 100GB (102400MB)
| US Webspace :: 30GB (30720MB) 3x!
| US Bandwidth :: 200GB (204800MB) 2x!

Features:-

WHMCS Client/cPanel x3 with RVSkins
24x7 Technical Support: Yes (http://support.webhosting-solutions.co.uk)
Instant Account Activation
System Status page
Webmail

Sub Domains Unlimited
Additional FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Email Forwarding Unlimited
Email Autoresponders Unlimited
Email Distribution Lists Unlimited
Mail Boxes Unlimited
Support Database
No Ads!

Apply Code:- "x5gHZ19" for FWS/T Promotion package.
Apply Code:- "x5gHY89" for UK FWS/T Promotion package.

No expiry date. 25 Uses MAX each for UK & US.

You are only eligible to signup if you read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions. Our TOS clearly states you can only signup for one account, whether UK or US. If you do not understand, please do not signup. If you happen to be using the server as VPS/Dedicated, as a result to cause a detrimental affect on the server or not, your account will be suspended without prior notice.

We are NOT a free webhost and your account will be entitled for life time with us unless cancelled.

Best Wishes
Webhosting Solutions UK

Back