• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

32bit or 64 bit? What?

sarah[foxlass];1103953 said:
What is that supposed to mean ??? :confused4

I mean if there were any girls on this forum supporting me :p

@CS Squad I hate windows servers. But i love windows desktops :D

Last edited:
Um no, its generally a girls name here, never heard of a guy called that, was just being a smart ---.

i know Sarah Connor is a female.
lol

ok, back to the topic.
as I know, T-101, T-1000, T-X and other Terminator models are running on 64 bit ARM processors
lol

As mentioned, there is no definitive changes. 32 Bit can support up to 4GB RAM (Depending on OS and Kernel) and 64 Bit can handle anything above 4GB RAM (Again, depending on OS and Kernel). I think I noticed someone mention a slight performance increase. This only happens on certain operating systems, not all. So stop getting the guys hopes up! :p kidding. But yeah, there is no huge difference in the two OS versions, just one can run bigger wheels than the other.

so far i haven't see any independent dedi server that have 128GB RAM yet.....
usually more than 64GB RAM, ppl will prefer to cluster them up...

64 bit is advanced one so it requires 3gp ram. But 32 bit requires low level ram. 1 gb ram is also sufficient to perform the process. It is also user friendly.

Back