• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3GB space 25GB bandwith good or bad?

Archer1701

hi all! i'm new and u guessed it. i'm looking for a free host. I'm just interested with a small nitche in cyberspace to test a WAP site but i need a host that allows .wml/xml and has application/vnd.smaf MIME type support. Free 5MB space will do, more would be great.

On a different note, I'm new to hosting stuff i cant make heads or tail of this host i found they claim to offer 30GB of space and 25GB bandwidth for free in exchange for a barter agreement -- whatever that means. that offer uses a subdomain but they offer your own domain .com .net .org for and additional $11/yr. Well that sounded good to me. What do you guys think?

Oh and if you know a free host that has what i'm looking for(.wml and the mime type), would you so kind enough to their site? thnx for any info or comment.

yep tried tatag

i have a tag tag account already. it works fine and very easy to use. the only thing is they dont support the mime type i'm looking for.

Back