• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$4-7/m Looking for a great host please give me your plans

NevuxBB

I got all day and I need some great plans, if you have different plans please post them with my $4-6 budget ( United Stats Dollars[USD] )

Forgot to mention:

We are going to be running a image hosting website, a portfolio, few blogs and a code database. Max file size for images are 2mb so we might need a lot of space. Yet we need cheap hosting!

Needs to accept paypal also.

Last edited:
I think this plan will suite your needs. You can Park Unlimited Domains

Enterprise-2

5 GB Web Space
500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features Each
$5/mo

Order Now

Dear NevuxBB,

You might be interested in our RadixONE or RadixTWO package.

RadixONE
3000MB Disk Space
30GB Monthly Transfer
$3.00/month

RadixTWO
6000MB Disk Space
60GB Monthly Transfer
$6.00/month

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website:

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

You can choose one of our plans form ibhosting, I recommend to you:
Business Plan:$5.30/mo
> 15 GB Data Space
> 300 GB Monthly Traffic
> 3 Domain Hosted
> 100 E-mail Account
> 20 FTP Account
> 20 MySQL Databases

All packages include many free scripts, Blog, E-commerce, Forum, Wordpress, and many more, check our Control Panel Demo

Last edited:
Nice site steve looks good :), I'll let you guys know later I got about 6 hours before my partner gets on to help me examine So please keep posting your offers, the more the merrier

For good quality and reliable hosting, you wont be able to get much for $4-6 a month. I'm not sure how steve or Graffiti can reliably give that much for so little without overselling, but that's just my speculation.

Anyway, I can give you:

1 GB space
45 GB bandwidth
Price: $6 a month
Features: http://billing.littlbuger.info/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=2&id=17

I do NOT oversell and you'd be hosted on my dual quad-core Xeon 8 GB RAM server without any restrictions. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Hello NevuxBB
For only $5.99 per month at a LOCKED PRICE!
We can offer you our Advanced Plan which consists of:
4,000 MB Space (Doubled 8,000MB)
60,000 MB Bandwidth (Doubled 120,000MB)

---------------------------------------------
Features Included:
  • Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico Deluxe *HOT*
  • Unlimited Sub Domains/Parked Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Unlimited Email accounts.
  • CGI, PERL and PHP Support
  • ImageMagick & GD Library Supported
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • 24/7 Ticket Support System and MORE!
  • ADULT AND ANIME CONTENT ACCEPTED
99.8% Uptime Guarantee
Our current uptime (99.98% is our current Uptime)
You can visit our site for a more detailed list of what our plan offers at www.genomehost.com
14 Day Money Back Guarantee!

I said I'm hosting a image site, 2 blogs and some other sites, 1 gig won't get me. I'm still checking out the other guys above.

OK, well you never mentioned any minimum requirements so I just threw something out there. Here's another one:

5 GB space
20 GB bandwidth
Price: $6 a month

Again, you wont get probably what you are expecting for so little, unless you go with an overselling host who may not be stable. :-\

No overselling, and anyway, all our clients have 30 day money back guarantee. Doesn't matter for what reason they give up our services, they will get back their money 100%. But we guarantee 99,9% uptime, max 1 hour response to any technical support. We also provide to our clients free web site builder or a few templates.

Hello,

Galaxy Hosts (Part of Galaxy Solutions, LLC. A fully legal and registered company) would like to offer you the following based on your budget. We have been open for over 3 years, and are going no where soon. Our servers are top of the range new hardware, with 100mbps connections.

>> Shared Hosting - WH5
10GB Diskspace
70GB Bandwidth
Only $6.99/month
(With the coupon code: FWSNevuxBB)
Order Here

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

:p custom coupon code xD so hard to choose If you guys are on in 4 hours that would be great :)

Hello,

This quote is valid until the end of the current month.

You can be sure that we wont be a fly-by-night host, as we have already been around for over 3 years, and do not plan on going anywhere, can other hosts say the same?

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Hi,

Have you found your host?

If not, please look at our SuperValue Plan.

Some of our features:-
-15GB Space
-200GB Bandwidth
-Free Domain Name
-$4.99/month

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

well, our Company, Graffiti Network, is also registered and hosting some government websites which proves our Genuinity

hey

hey www.etradehosting.com has an amazing deal for you

For 1 year Yes for 1 year we can provide you will the following

$10.00
1 Gig bandwith *Special Upgrade*
1 gig space
5 Emails
5 My sql

Click here to sign up!

or we can work on other plans also i got amazing deals and i will also pricematch any host out there!

Thanks
etradehosting.com

Mixcat.com | Web Hosting Solutions
Can provide you with high quality 100% Reliable hosting.
With 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 100% Satisfaction.......
Mixcat is a stable web hosting company, and has been in bussiness for over 8 years and going..

Heres a custom package for you :
2 GB DiskSpace
50 GB Bandwidth
All Features Included (Email, Ftp, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sub Domains, etc)
Latest cPanel + Fantastico Deluxe
Live Support (via Msn + Email + Site Support + Ticket)

All that and more for $6.99 / Monthly

If you are interested or have any questions please visit our support center by clicking at this link : Mixcat Support

Or if you have something else to get on your mind then you can also get in-touch with me via MSN live chat and we can make a good deal / custom package for you.

MSN : Zubair11 [at] hotmail.com

Thank you :)
Regards,

Back