• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4uhost Server Move

You did not back them up yet? Try asking for an unsuspend at the link above..... I'm not an admin at 4uhost zlx and acoole are.

I'm sorry about this, but our Admins won't allow 4uhost to be transfered to the new server lest that an overload problems may arise. The reseller account will not be unsuspended again, although a backup will be freely given by request. Hosted accounts must go to Fine Spot Network for support.

>Dayu

@ magician: You were asked to make a backup as soon as we were unsuspended for the first time. If you did not, then you cant blame us for your data loss.

I'd suggest everyone to get a backup from Fine Spot Networks, as I dont think 4uHost will be up and running anytime soon.

What's going on? Completely lost here.
4uHost, owned by Acoole of which I was an admin is now closed. It was a based on a Reseller package from Fine Spot Networks (FSN) owned by Dayu. Right now, FSN is shifting their servers from Liquid Web and getting their own datacenter. So, they wont be shifting reseller accounts to the new server. That means, 4uhost will no longer be hosted by them.

The first suspension of 4uhost was because accounts were still being created even after Dayu sent an email to all clients that the host will be moving and account creations must be stopped. However, I wasnt aware of this and I continued making accounts. Even Acoole did not mention it to me. So, after the suspension, I came to know that 4uhost was hosted on FSN, and I contacted Dayu for unsuspending 4uhost so that we could backup our data. He also told me not to create any more accounts because of the server move.

So, after we got 4uhost back, I closed registrations. Acoole came and he opened registrations still not knowing why 4uhost was suspended. I gave him the reason for its suspension and he closed registrations. Again 2 or 3 days ago, he said that we would open registrations for 5 accounts just to see what would happen. I created 3 accounts and the next day 4uhost was suspended.

As Dayu informed me, Acoole has not contacted Dayu till now regarding the reason for the suspension nor for getting the backup of 4uhost.

I guess you can draw your own conclusions from this.

Thanks z|x for such a nice expalanation.
Such a long story behind!
You have been a good Admin there always to help others. However root admin should have been more responsible about the 4uhost. I loved 4uhost but the most annoying thing there was the problem with server time and the slowness of phpMyadmin, which Acoole never paid attention to it.

I'll miss 4uhost.

Acoole desperately asked for 4uhost to be revived in finespot network forums, but they would not allow it.

Therefore 4uhst is gone, and you can move TO finespot, but I personally am not going to.

Yes, you are right they are going to give less space and have to follow their rules.
I unsuspended my account, they will be giving less space.However their rules says that if I have perfect weekly attendance for six month i can get 1 gb space. This is drawback but as they asks for 6 month attendence they can be assumed to be reliable who have the confidence that they will be running for more than six months or even more. This is only aspect I found good in them.

However their rules says that if I have perfect weekly attendance for six month i can get 1 gb space.

Please note that it is only 3 consecutive months that is being asked. Not six months.

Fine Spot Network can give up to 10GB(maximum) of free space if your site deserves it, and we are here to last for centuries. :classic2:

Please note that it is only 3 consecutive months that is being asked. Not six months.

In the 'package information' there, says that 3 month for 1GB but in the 'Weekly Attendance Check' board decription it says.
Perfect weekly attendance for 3 months, upgrade to 500MB space. Perfect attendance for 6 months, upgrade to 1GB space.
That's why I said so.

Anyways it is good to know that 3 months of weekly attendace can give 1GB. Hope this site lasts long.

Back