• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4uHost-what?

I just got the message as well that my account was suspended, yet it is their account that is suspended.

No clue what is going on, but might as well see how long they will be down.

Looks like all account have been suspended. I am not even able to access the Admin Area for creation of accounts.

Anyone PMed Acoole from here yet?

Before this happened I pmed Acoole asking why the server had bad load, if it would be a good idea to restart the server or stop adding new users to make it better.

Today this morning swap used was at .01% and the other things were highly improved (we don't know how) because swap was at 100% the day before.

You can try emailing Acoole or getting him over her in some way. Because he is the manager of 4uhost completely.

Nope we can't find him. But he does go to this forum his username is acoole... ... ... I don't think this is the end. If it is we can stck together

Well it looks like the host has terminated his account.

NO.
the account hasnt been terminated.
it has been suspended temporarily.

(i know this because:
i also know of a similar suspension faced by another host
(as it displayed the same error page),
& that was because some member had sent emails from his hosting account at random excessively,
ie he had spammed excessively.
That host had to pay some bucks (not much) to get unsuspended.).

i could only hope that this wouldnt be the case here.
As it feels very bad if you pay for something that we havent done.

hmm, the suspended page has changed. I hope this is a sign of improvement of the situation.

Before the message was to contact Acoole from 4uhost.info about the suspension. Now it doesnt show that message.

Hope everything will be fine soon.

Back