• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 Free Accounts

Omair Haroon

Hello Guys,

I am giving out 5 free accounts to FWS Members. Below are the account specifications:

· 25mb space
· 1GB Bandwith
· 1 POP/FTP Account
· Cobalt Control Panel
· WebMail
· Statistics
· FrontPage Extensions
· PHP Support
· mySQL Support
and more....

Complete plan details at < http://www.hostingbetter.com/bronzeplan.html >

Please post to this thread if you are interested alongwith your e-mail address.

Each of these plans are worth US$49.95/Year and I am giving it out for free for 1 Year.

The only thing I ask for in return in a link back to my site from each of the page on your website. Does'nt matters if its big or small, its on top or bottom.

So, let the count begin.

I'd like one. I'd preferr a subdomian but if you insist on a domain name and you let me pick where to get it. I'll get one. By the way if your interested in really getting some buisness post this offer to the php-nuke community.

docs_biz_addr@mindspring.com

12 Places have been completed. Best of luck everyone. All of those who posted in this thread for the free webspace, please e-mail me immediately with your preferred subdomain.

My e-mail address is omair@hostingbetter.com

Please don't send PMs as I don't check them too often.

--Omair

php-nuke community

arpilhost

try phpnuke.org as it is the site for php-nuke. From there you should be able to find all kinds of links to different nuke sites that specialize in a certain aspects of nuke or in general.

I have alway found the open source communities to be helpful and very knowledgable in thier fields of expertise. At times they can be a bit crass to those whom ask questions that are easily answered in a FAQ or by reading the documentation.

Back