• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 MB, 2 Mb files transfer, FTP

Matrixnyc said:
www.30mb.com does not have any file size or transfer limits. and they have ftp access. Only down side is that the space is 30mb

i signed up with 30 mb, suppose my userid is cancer10 then what is the ftp host name?

I mean

Hostname: ?

Username: cancer10

Password: *********

Matt8 said:
Clubhost did tell you the features:

ClubHost needs to post some amount of topic, common this is ridiculous. I cannot maintain keeping post in their site. :shame:

cancer10 said:
ClubHost needs to post some amount of topic, common this is ridiculous. I cannot maintain keeping post in their site. :shame:
Ok, now that is a bit on the screwed up side ....

Why in the world would you wait until AFTER you made all your posts and got your hosting account activated at Clubhost FREE Hosting before posting the above message?

Records indicate you finished your posting requirement, applied for hosting
several days ago and your web hosting account was activated immediately upon registration.

Are you saying that you would like us to delete that web hosting account now? You know, it is common courtesy to at least notify the hosting provider that you don't want your hosting account anymore. Otherwise, there would be tons of dead unused hosting account sitting around everywhere.

Last edited:
More than 5 MB of web space

More than 2 MB of file transfer

FTP account

Looks like a file mirror :/

Ok friends,

I know you all are laughing at me . right?

Actually i want a host so that i can transfer my HelloIndia Messenger v6.0 .

It is around 3 MB (INcluded some more files in the setup)

My members of ( www.loveboard.tk ) download my messenger in a vast number so i need a larger bandwidth.

So please reply with an instant activation host that provides the following:

Space: 100 MB (will be appreciated)

File Size Transfer: 5 MB (Will be appreciated)

Bandwidth: (As much as you can provide)

I hope that is OK now. isn't it?

Take care and regards
shouvik

Its okay for now, but the instant activation part probably isnt going to happen. Also, if your just trying to store a file and not have any HTML content, it will be more difficult as well. Will you have any content besides the download?

Total Members: 6544

If you plan to distribute to that amount you'll needing paid hosting, plus that board advertises itself as India's No 1 - that should be earning then....

Matt8 said:
Its okay for now, but the instant activation part probably isnt going to happen. Also, if your just trying to store a file and not have any HTML content, it will be more difficult as well. Will you have any content besides the download?

Ok, Instant Activation is not a problem. I just wrote it.

I will be shifting my present web site www.helloindia.tk ( which is hosted by freeservers with a huge popup banner. I hate it!) to the new subdomain which i need and i require for.

Back