• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50mb, php, mysql...

rostov31

Hello.

I'm looking for a host with about 50 Megs, cgi-bin, php and mysql. Not bothered about domain name or 50 emails...etc, needs to be reliable, preferably in the UK and less than £20 a year.

It's a verse from a brillant song called Tokyo Storm Warning by Elvis Costello. Just thought it was kinda cool.

"why do we care if the world is a joke / give it a big kiss give it a poke / death wears a big hat 'cause he's a big joke / and we're only living this instant" :)

I reckon so. Not really sure. I was looking at www.34sp.com and they only have 500mb of bandwidth but its burstable so if I go over I can just pay for some more. (That is what burstable mean isn't it? Sure I read that somewhere.)

Problem is that where I am now they have unlimited bandwidth and they don't bother to tell you how much you've used so I don't know how much I do use, if you get what I mean.

Back