• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GB space, 50GB transfer PHP/MySQL hosting with site builder and script installator

Michau

I'm please to announce the opening of our services:
http://www.05host.com/

We offer the following features:
  • 5GB disk space
  • 50GB monthly bandwidth
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • Site builder
  • Zantastico script installer (phpBB, Joomla and countless others)
  • Domain hosting
  • Instant setup
  • AwStats
  • No forum posting - completely free
Please check us out!
http://www.05host.com/

We are sorry, but due to high number of fraud and phishing attempts by users from your country, we disallowed new signups from it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello!
I registered and i wanted a mysql database for Joomla , so in the control panel i wrote the name of the database which I wanted, but then it showed me an error: "
Warning: Failed to execute the query CREATE DATABASE `bgineu_joom`; (Can't create database 'bgineu_joom' (errno: 13)) in /var/wkscript/db.php on line 67
"
Would you fix it?

Looks good,

Ive tried a few times to use cpanel etc but failed and just end up deleting my account :doh!:

But thus host has cool script installers including phpbb and SMf forum installers but Im having trouble.Can someone please tell a dummy how to do it?
From creating a db in cpanel to adding the forum script and filling out the fields so it works.,..I think Im typing in the wrong names for where it says db name,pass etc....

Sorry for the total noob questions,but I had to ask.

Thanks for any help.

no support forum.file manager upload error.
.ico file not allowed. less than 1kbyte. ;)
btw, what's the name server? dnsstuff.com shows ip address only.

We have fixed the database error, and we now allow .ico file uploads.

The namaservers are:
ns1.05host.com
ns2.05host.com

From creating a db in cpanel to adding the forum script and filling out the fields so it works.,..I think Im typing in the wrong names for where it says db name,pass etc....
You do it as follows:
1. Create a database in admin panel.
2. Use the script installer to install the script.
3. When setting up the script, enter the database name, login and password.

Remember that when you create a database name and user, it has your login prepended, so when you create a database "yourdatabasename" it is created as:
yourlogin_yourdatabasename
The same for database login.

If you require more assistance, please contact me via support ticket.

Back