• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

700MB space, unlimited traffic no ADS,cgi.php,mysql,more..

can't understand the damned simplied Chinese.... please type in English or at least the traditional Chinese:confused:

I always suspected this host was a scam... I mean come on... how can they offer 700MB for free? I have to pay $29.95 a month to get 500MB.

Here it is:
After signing up we ask you to signup for 2 of our advertisers

Their advertising campaign might be enaugh for at least "some" of their services. I'm gathering lots of info and examples of "advertising on the web" on my site. I KNOW that the kind of ads we call "signup lead" splash out lots of profit when working with the masses.:eek:

One of their co's is "Links4Trade" which pay a good click-through and signup lead rate.
"Luckysurf" is the other one.

Both are routed through Comission Junction

Last edited:
I signed up whit them 4 days ago,signed up whit their sponsers and sended them the form,and I haven't got anything yet,no mail no nothing..

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I always suspected this host was a scam... I mean come on... how can they offer 700MB for free? I have to pay $29.95 a month to get 500MB.

They just figure that nobody will come close to using the 700 mb.

Originally posted by BARBAPAPA
I am on step 2!

INPORTANT:
There's only one step left. Signup for advertisers below. Then click HERE to go to online form. Paste there the welcome message(s) you got from the advertiser(s) in your mail. After you send the form to us it will take up to 72 hours to setup your account and 24 hours to activate it (depends on requests per day.). After that you will become information about your account in your email (With service agreement that you should read :) ). Then you're ready to use it! Have fun!

I DON"T WANT TO BE INFORMATION ON THE EMAIL!
I WANT TO BE BARBAPAPA :eek:

And I sign up for advertisers, how do I send you the welcome message?

I want to have it 2 (can some1 PM me??

Originally posted by Cracker

They just figure that nobody will come close to using the 700 mb.

They will figure wrong. There are many people out there with MP3s, warez and all of this other crap... that will overflow the servers... the 700MB makes it very attractive. Unless there is a file size limit like 250k, where no one will ever fill up 700MB.

okay so i signed up!!!

Hi people,
i signed up just a few minutes ago. so if i get any good reply i will put all the info here on the main page.

they dont seem to have any size limit because my friend has his allready. he has a whole site with mp3's going. I forgot the url but ill get it for the people that re interested.

xpfreak

Originally posted by Giancarlo

They will figure wrong. There are many people out there with MP3s, warez and all of this other crap... that will overflow the servers... the 700MB makes it very attractive. Unless there is a file size limit like 250k, where no one will ever fill up 700MB.

I was talking about sites that are LEGAL! They shouldn't make their subscriptions automated, though - they should run a verification process like Crosswinds.net does - that will keep the warez and abusers away.

Originally posted by Cracker

I was talking about sites that are LEGAL! They shouldn't make their subscriptions automated, though - they should run a verification process like Crosswinds.net does - that will keep the warez and abusers away.

This is an example of a high storage legal site:
Shareware and Freeware - That would really drain resources.

This is an example of a high storage legal site:
Shareware and Freeware - That would really drain resources.

I agree but if they are willing to give out this space just let them go ahead. Who cares if they stop services after 5 weeks or less. I am trying to get a free account there to test them out because i am runing a download site on wich users can upload their own programmed programs so that way other people can test it.

So in other words i run a programming website. And i want to have a download page so that people can test other peoples beta software!

xpfreak

You are right... the people signing up have nothing to lose... unless they spend a long time uploading their website.

HEY!
i just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this thread and i want them back!
so send £5000000000 to my house and you can keep the 2 minutes:D

No, it's the same team. Or the admin of fateback is brother of creator of webhost4U team.
I don't remember exactly...
there was something like family relatives....

The only thing i surely know is that fateback has the same right to make subdomains on that domain like webhost4u has the right to offer directories on the same domain.

Isnt that cool? :D

re

i setup for those advertisers !
I have recive an email from .luckysurf.com only
.links4trade.com have not send me the email .. so i don;t have the welcome msg ! I need help !
Pls ... anyone !:)
pls send me a pm with the welcome msg
:confused2

Back