• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

9CY now offers 500mb space.

9cy

All new sign ups and current 9CY accounts now will recive 500 megs space as well as the usal features FTP SSI (PHP on request) .

Re: signed up

Originally posted by Shebion Liandri
but at the beginning it does say

"100MB WEBSPACE"

but i do have 500 now right

Yea I haven't edited the front page yet but all new and old accounts now have 500 megs space.

Originally posted by DjG
dunno, i never tried em but signup and try urself :D
i cannot use them... only english speaking sites :chinese2:

question @9cy: why only english ??? :D

ask 9cy in this forum i think hes the admin, maybe he would make a exception or something. peace

Because I can only read english and I cannot tell if your breaking the rules if I can't understand whats written on the page

you don't need to... some mins ago i found a good host ( only for clan sites ;) )

Last edited:
Well Not that I don't disregard what your saying I don't make exceptions but generaly if the target audence is european we don't delete the site. We do have admin's who can translate most european languages.

Your best bet would be to make the page and have an entrance page with a link to english translation using bablefish or something like that and your german page.

Back