• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A simple request ....

The_ReVenger

OK ................., i'm looking for the following :

- FTP Upload
- 10 mb space (i prefer more, it's the minimum)
- More then 1gb bandwith
- PHP + MySQL
- You may run forum and site AND your own ads
- (CGI + ASP is an option)
- No ads (popup is exeption, so 1 popup is acceptable)

Last edited:
Originally posted by The_ReVenger
OK ................., i'm looking for the following :

- FTP Upload
- 10 mb space (i prefer more, it's the minimum)
- More then 1gb bandwith
- PHP + MySQL
- You may run forum and site AND your own ads
- (CGI + ASP is an option)
- No ads (popup is exeption, so 1 popup is acceptable)

T35 as soon as its back

Originally posted by daz2000uk
http://www.kilio.com <supposed to have ads but they dont show up

http://www.emunetwork.com/hosting.php <everything u asked for

EmuNetwork is only for game en emusites AND it sucks cuz it's runned by you and that site emunetwork.com is from a friend of yours and you help him ........... I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKY OWN HOSTING-SITES ! MAYBE YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT ME FOR HACKING ANOTHER TIME :angry2:, if you are as stupid as I think you are :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p :biggrin2: :devious2:

EmuNetwork is only for game en emusites AND it sucks cuz it's runned by you and that site emunetwork.com is from a friend of yours and you help him ........... I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKY OWN HOSTING-SITES ! MAYBE YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT ME FOR HACKING ANOTHER TIME :angry2:, if you are as stupid as I think you are :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p :biggrin2: :devious2:

LOL :jump:

Although dont go off topic.....

Well yes i know but when i had my phpBB forum on them they had blocked my site and mailed me, i mailed back but never got any response ..........

btw The_ReVenger you own powergamez.com yes?
that is an emulation/gaming site.
ALSO there is nothing wrong with emunetworks hosting so dont diss them when you have not tried them.

Well i'm not dissing them or trying to put them hard into the ground. The only thing i was saiying is that they are an emulation/games site and that the site is runned by some guys which daz is helping with site. Know let it just be that daz here had insult me from hacking him (but i was too smart so he had to shut his mouth hehe), but I never hacked him ! I don't want to be blamed another time, and i know from daz, he blamed YUPAPA from hacking his old hosting also (ask YUPAPA, the hosting of daz named back then emuworldspace or something). And even if it's now his site, he IS a staff-member ......................................

I'm only saiying that i don't want to be blamed another time for hacking AND his hostingservice will not last long, nor did the other fake hostingservices of him ......

Last edited:
Well i'm not dissing them or trying to put them hard into the ground. The only thing i was saiying is that they are an emulation/games site and that the site is runned by daz. Know let it just be that daz here had insult me from hacking him (but i was too smart so he had to shut his mouth hehe), but I never hacked him ! I don't want to be blamed another time, and i know from daz, he blamed YUPAPA from hacking his old hosting also (ask YUPAPA, the hosting of daz named back then emuworldspace or something).

I'm only saiying that i don't want to be blamed another time for hacking AND his hostingservice will not last long, nor did the other fake hostingservices of him ......

ok first thing first!

daz2000uk does not own emunetwork,Patiek & Shadow do ok
so due to the fact that daz2000uk does not own emunetwork.com plz dont say there service wont last long if you dont know that for sure!

Hmz i know Shadow ! And I know that it's shadow site yes....... I said that i'm not putting them into the ground, I only said that daz hosting services won't last long ............. he is only a staff-member of emunetwork and is spamming the whole forum over with a site that even doesn't belong to him !

But emunetwork hosting is ok, i know shadow, he's ok too :)

PS.: My english is not so good i'm a dutch man, so don't blame me :eek:, I will change it now .....

Last edited:
Hmz i know Shadow ! And I know that it's shadow site yes....... I said that i'm not putting them into the ground, I only said that daz hosting services won't last long ............. he is only a staff-member of emunetwork and is spamming the whole forum over with a site that even doesn't belong to him !

But emunetwork hosting is ok, i know shadow, he's ok too :)

daz2000uk is not even a staff member at emunetwork!
i talk to shadow as well & he`s ok :)

Last edited:
I agree with you The Revenger, daz is a pain in the ---, however, he is already off the staff for a pretty long time, so I dont know why he is still ----in advertising it. Daz don't you got anything better to do, go ---- yaself :D .

Last edited:
Back