• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A simplier approach

The color scheme is good but don't feel like I'm trying to design your site - that's up to you - I was just giving you my opinion.

Originally posted by Confuzzled
The color scheme is good but don't feel like I'm trying to design your site - that's up to you - I was just giving you my opinion.

Well I decided green is the only option.

Will anybody make me a green logo preferably one that is bright but not too bright?

Design: 221/250
Speed: 230/250
Graphics: 220/250
Organised: 227/250

Comments: Nice site, but I don't know why the >>>>>>>> stuff is sticking out there on the near the bottom left? And the grey doesn't look that easy to read on that background.

Overall: 898/1000, 90/100, 9/10

Originally posted by trenzterra
Design: 221/250
Speed: 230/250
Graphics: 220/250
Organised: 227/250

Comments: Nice site, but I don't know why the >>>>>>>> stuff is sticking out there on the near the bottom left? And the grey doesn't look that easy to read on that background.

Overall: 898/1000, 90/100, 9/10

I will get around changing the text color to black.
That is there to make my tables work for some reason, once I remove it my tables get out of whack. Maybe I will put a button there instead to some site.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
I saw that design a couple days ago, that's what I was talking about...

Is it just me or...?

:confused:

It was a template... I got sick and tired of making sites that messed up on me after I edited them three times.

Back