• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A very small reseller needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguyz

Hello,
I am looking for a small reseller,

space = 1Gb
bandwidth = 10Gb/month
control panel = CPanel(with fantastico)
mysql, php, perl = +
features = not metered.
support = 24x7, meaningful
uptime = 99.95%

Budget = equal or less than $1.5 on monthly basis.

Its a small reseller, so pl. be considerate. I don't need more than 1Gb space and 10Gb bandwidth. Its not to offer hosting to others, but for my few sites that i plan to move there.

Also, host must have their own dedi. servers and not be on resellers or VPS themselves.

No resellerpanel ones please!

Please do respect my requirements and allocated budget. I know what i need and how much i can spend on this.

Offers invited!

Last edited:
Chief said:
I'm not trying to argue, but if someone offers you something like that. You should never trust their reliability and stability. Again, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just trying to warn you before making any decisions.

Ah wth, i would provide you with your reseller for 1.5$ per month as long as you do not start abusing it or go doing overselling or frying my server :angel: .

Its dual xeon 2 gig ram more about hardware present on http://www.a1whs.com/uptime.php

It will be custom plan and no private nameservers either.

Let me know if interested i set up the special account and send you url to signup.

Oh nooo chief i just made myself unreliable i guess, my bad.

Regards.

OK, enough is enough.

The requirements are stated in the original post. Either make an offer or don't.

Thanks everyone who constructively participated and tried to help me with their quotes.

I had few offers and I have gone with chargertek.in now.
It seems to fulfill my requirements. They are owned by chargertek.com, company of hottweelz, one of the reputed members i know of.
I'll let you know how it goes but it seems good as of now.

@Craig, don't worry, I am staying with HD as well. Reseller is for my other sites. I hope you understand that and there is no confusion of any sorts. HD is doing good as of now and i hope chargertek.in to do the same.

Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back