• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About all your demands

Who are you to define what a real company is? You dont even have one. Although I dont do custom packages I think its wrong for you to basicly say "Your giving a special package? Heh, your not a company at all, your just a pale loser in your parents basement..."

Whoa! Reading all the posts by jump, he sounds like a 10 year old kid as a lot have mentioned lol. I'll just summarise why this guy is Lame, stupid and...stupid! (sorry if I'm a bit harsh)

1) Doesn't even own a company
2) Won't listen to the other posts
3) There is no such thing as companies that are not "real"
4) Many companies do custom packages. Even big professional ones.
5) Custom Packages will mean more clients (maybe)

I don't own a hosting company but I kind of own a design site. And I do custom packages because I know that the packages I provide are probably not what all people want. And so, to make it make it nicer for the customer, I make custom packages.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh lol

I don't care if anyone listens to me
Then don't speak, as a professional hosting company we provide what our customers require, right down to individual services. That's what a professional company does, so your very mixed up.

Standard packages are more convinient, but if someone requires something in between we will accomodate.

Basically time for you to learn and not speak :shame:

I think the point he was trying to make was that no real company would sit around on these forums waiting for requests so they can kiss up to every one of them. With that, I agree with.

I have read requests that were just posted, and can refresh the page and there's already a "cut & paste" reply by some hosts. It's fine for first getting started in hosting (IMO), but as you get larger, you see it as kinda immature for people to be doing that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I find hosts making custom < $5/month offers ridiculous and sad to see what the hosting industry has come to. I think next someone should make a site where a customer can post their requirements and web hosting companies bid, lowest price wins

We offer custom packages, but on nothing less than managed server deals or large reseller accounts. Offering custom plans on anything less is unfeasible and unprofitable for us.

Last edited:
JodoHost, that's the magic of "economics".
Lots of hosts, lots of offers, means prices will get lower...
You won't be able to stop it :)

JodoHost said:
I'm sorry but I find hosts making custom < $5/month offers ridiculous and sad to see what the hosting industry has come to. I think next someone should make a site where a customer can post their requirements and web hosting companies bid, lowest price wins

We offer custom packages, but on nothing less than managed server deals or large reseller accounts. Offering custom plans on anything less is unfeasible and unprofitable for us.

Dont worry, the ones that offer gigs and gigs of space and bandwidth for like $0.99 per month dont stay in business long. I know the ones that do it sit there and tell their friends "I can offer what even the big hosts cant". Well, it's not that other hosts cant, we simply know it's not good economics and it's hard to make a profit that way....which is the name of the game.

Maybe a better question is...... how many companies actually give a damn about you if they arent making a reasonable profit off you as a customer? Simply you being a customer isnt enough. That profit is WHY companies strive so hard to KEEP you as a customer.

Webdude said:
I think the point he was trying to make was that no real company would sit around on these forums waiting for requests so they can kiss up to every one of them. With that, I agree with.

I have read requests that were just posted, and can refresh the page and there's already a "cut & paste" reply by some hosts. It's fine for first getting started in hosting (IMO), but as you get larger, you see it as kinda immature for people to be doing that.

Yes i was trying to make that point but some people on this forum are to damn stupid. So i wont bother to even reply to their stupid and rude remarks.

Well, they don't sit around I bet...if they see a request they can fulfill, they offer...easy enough.

Back