• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about google adsense

Yes they give you a small ammount for CPM, and I mean a SMALL ammount.

So if you cant get the clicks, then I suggest going to a specific CPM company, like Focusin (I use them), Tribal Fusion (dont), Casale (I use them), Fast Click, or Clicksor (I use them, they arent good though).

CPM earning?

Adsense do not pay for impressions - they pay for clicks.

Perhaps he meant that the CPM given by Adsense is low. but remember that each case is different. Adsense is usually considered a very good scheme to use on your web-site. It is probably the largest network, which results in the best match ads, as a thumb rule.

Ron Mertens
www.adsenselog.com

The CPM ads will be run along with the CPC ads according to the email I got... right now its limited sites only.. :(

i think my application took about seven days but it was initially rejected because when they reviewed it, i had broken links and it didnt meet their criteria so I had to re-apply

does anyone know if google adwords have any free trials that does not involve you giving out your bank/credit card details?

Google adsense do have CPM...
i earn about $0.62 when they are only 5 clicks...
so i believe they offer CPM

Back