• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[ABUSE] How do you handle it?

When I was doing free hosting I found that there was alot of abusers.
I finally had it taken down, after I provided proof of domain ownership. Visit DigitalPoint Forums.

If your also with ParadoxServers... then keep a look out if you have a BIG forum or website. Your data may get stolen and used without you knowing.

When I was doing free hosting I found that there was alot of abusers.
I finally had it taken down, after I provided proof of domain ownership. Visit DigitalPoint Forums.

If your also with ParadoxServers... then keep a look out if you have a BIG forum or website. Your data may get stolen and used without you knowing.

A: I'm searching DP right now and find nothing coming up under Paradox Servers or ParadoxServers.

B: You can stop lying already. If you failed to keep your data secure against hackers and somebody stole your data then you have no one to blame other then yourself. If you use weak passwords then your asking for trouble.

I have said this many times already, I have never stolen anyones data or sold it or even attempted to do so. If you can show something proving that your not just making up a fib story because you dislike my hosting then I will look into what happened, but there isn't much I can do about it.

Have a good night.

I send host ninja assassins....

No there's not much you can do but delete there account when you find out. No point blocking there IP as they will only come back with a proxy.

I currently block proxies. :p I'm still trying to block Chinese IPs as well. But, that's difficult to do.

Back