• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad free (P2H or do offers or both) || 100% CUSTOM! YOU DECIDE! --> OMWEBS <-- [50%OF]

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
OMWEBS

Welcome.

I'd like to introduce you to OmWebs the host that lets you choose your plan ENTIRELY with frequent discounts.

Such as now, we are offering 50% off the first 5 quotes created to kick off OmWebs and offering a couple staff positions to fluent english speakers and helpful users.

We want you to know everything about us so why not check out our huge FAQ thread?

We offer offshore hosting BY REQUEST and have 24/7 support (all messages and server problems are forwarded directly to my personal cell phone to keep me up to date 24/7)

http://omwebs.com
Create a quote(OmWebs account needed to purchase anything)

Thank you,
Roger Smiley​

Just a quick observation, if someone who is looking for free hosting enters your site from say google, how are they going to know its custom hosting you have to actually need to physically request??.
All i see is a forum, which looks to me like a support based forum, and a 'fill out a form' link, thats says no forms for me :(.

Others may disagree of course, but the current set up would put me off. If im looking for free hosting, im looking for some sort of obvious link or form to get started :).

Also, although there is a contact us link (right down the bottom), you need to log in to send a message. What if a user cant log in and thats why they are contacting you? What if the forum goes down and a user needs tech support or you need to communicate a failure to your users?? theres no msn, no live chat, no email address, no phone number.

Your website needs to be a bit clearer on the whole request thing.

I do appreciate your input but the link "Billing System" is there for the billing system (obviously) and the "Fill out a form" link is for registered users and if you reviewed any of the forums w/in the forum you would notice some forums require a form to be filled out for a thread there.

I have MSN but its a personal MSN not a business msn hence not advertised.
Contact us leads to a forum.

To put it simple, the sites setup for someone who has intelegence (not saying you don't) so that the unwise people don't waste the time of me and my staff and we actually have legitimate signups as we aren't one who wants any and everyone

Forums reorganized, some hidden until we get bigger, fixed the links and tryed to idiot proof it

Back