• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ad free testing account

Nocturnal

This is what I would like:

domain hosting
50-100mb space
0.5-1gb transfer
cPanel
1-2 mysql databases
a couple subdomains
ImageMagick
GD2 or 1

---

Well I'm back looking for hosting again. It looks like the host I had my stuff on decided to delete my account without letting me know.

All I am using it for is testing some stuff out at this time. One of the things I am testing right now is a adult site I will be opening in the near future, I will not be opening it the free service so don't worry about that. All that will be hosted on the server during the testing process is various thumbnails. If possible and the deal is right I may go with you for hosting for the sites I will be running in the future if you have a pay service.

Anyways, if you can do this please let me know.

Thank you for your time!

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 1
No-Ads
5 Posts Required
50MB Space.
1GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Well I got my account with Yurx and everything looked to be going great. However that has all come to a quick halt. I posted the amount needed to get a basic account and continued to post just because I was thankful for the help they were providing even thought I wouldn't need any free upgrades. I was installing the script I need to work with and a few things I needed installed on the server side weren't there so I tried to post in the support to see if they could install them. I was told they don't do installs of scripts and to ask other members for help installing, obviously that doesn't help to much when trying to get something on the server side.

Well can anyone help with this request that has ImageMagick (like previously requested) and WGET already installed on the server?

PLEASE!?!

I am willing to put some advertising on the site but like I said it will only be for testing to start with. Please, can someone help me!?!?

How soon do you plan to go live with a public site?

Our free plans are ad driven so an account for testing purposes wouldn't really be appropriate.

We offer support with scripting and whatnot if it's minimal to our free accounts and full unlimited support for our paid accounts.

We offer adult hosting as well.

We could start you off with a small account for cheap (about the price of a cup of coffee) with no ad requirement. We don't do the whole posting for space concept. Our forums are for support and info about our services.

You could sign up with us and pay for 1 month of hosting for your testing purposes. When you are ready to go public you could switch to a free ad driven account.

Best I can offer you really.

I do wish you luck whatever you decide.

www.smiweb.us

Back