• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AdFlight go boom!

KapTinKiRk

I could have sworn i cancelled my AdFlight account months ago, anyway, they emailed me:

On Monday, April 9th, we at AdFlight will be shifting our focus away from the banner ad network part of our business to enable us to concentrate on other areas of our business. As a result, we will no longer be serving ads
to the Publisher websites currently registered in our network.

We strongly recommend that all Publishers in the AdFlight network ensure that all AdFlight ad serving code is removed from their website(s) by 12pm on Monday, April 9, 2001, at which time banner ads will cease being served. Publishers will continue to be able to login to the AdFlight marketplace to view standard reports through 12pm Friday, April 13, 2001.

The entire team at AdFlight would like to thank our Publisher partners for their participation in the AdFlight Network.

Best regards,
Team AdFlight

I haven't visited AdFlight in months, what "other business" do they do? Anyway, another one bites the dust, do do do, another one bites the dust...

I don't know, but I was cancelled last November when they started all the banner ad panic, with the promise that all funds owed would be paid... Still waiting for the $800+ they owe me... E-mails have been ignored too.

Heheh... If it arrived 10 years from now, it would be worth $0.73 in todays dollars, and I would be completely baffled about what it was for... AdFlight??? Who is that?

in 10 years maybe AdFlight will be like the next Microsoft, and when you get the check you will think that they are paying you to come work for them, because you are so good at what you do

... what?

Havn't seen you for a while KapTinKiRk,
Good to see you back!

As for this whole AdFlight thingy, I'll continue on...
...and another one's down, and another one's down. Another one bites the dust. ;)

Back