• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Admin, help needed please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulP

Hi all (also admins),

Am I the only one that notices that alvarez16 does not read the postings at all and is spamming every thread by now with almost the same answers although he can't deliver what is asked for.

Also he is leaving out the fact that postings are required but he does not take notice at all what the needs are from the requester.

I tried many times to correct him but he still goes on with his spamming. This needs to stop. I know now that these postings are NOT a bot as some think.

Also tried to send him a private message and getting the following error back:
"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
alvarez16 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

So admins, could you do something about this anoying alvarez since I fail to contact him.

Also the opinion of others are welcome.

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.
www.swprozee1.com

You already made a thread about this with replies to it... you're the one spamming currently.

Well brotherhewd,

If you had read the topic completely then you could have known that I posted it first in the wrong place but was corrected by luis123456.

So please read next time before making any comments !

And Jan, thanks for the info, I am happy that alvarez16 has changed his way of posting, most people don't even take the time themselves to report things like this....

Thanks,
Paul Prozee.

(Mod / Admin, this topic has no use anymore, please lock it or delete it, whatever is more appropriate)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back