• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ADs Free ...

Ok thanks for that... here's is the official message:

Sorry, but due to the overwhelming number of account signups that we have received, free hosting is temporarily not available. Free hosting will be available again when all remaining requests have been fulfilled.

We will have you a 30-day free trial of our paid hosting plan A. There is no obligation and you may cancel at any time.

Note that your request will still take up to 48 hours to process.

Originally posted by arterminator
lol ... don't be like that , I beg because I don't have credit cards :D

"Beggers can't be Choosers + Moaners" - that's the best quote I've seen... :biggrin2:

If you like begging, then beg your parents for a credit card?

Originally posted by KBC
If you like begging, then beg your parents for a credit card?

Is it really worth begging your parents for a credit card just to have a website? It's not like you're going to die if you don't have a website, and if you really really really needed a website for free, you would probably be patient enough to upload using your browser!

Originally posted by Cracker
Is it really worth begging your parents for a credit card just to have a website? It's not like you're going to die if you don't have a website, and if you really really really needed a website for free, you would probably be patient enough to upload using your browser!

I didn't say if you need a website, you need a credit card... but if what you want for FREE is not there, you can't really choose can you? Unless you want to pay... :biggrin2:

A word on Host Ultra they have Pop-Ups that comeup after 10 seconds and i remember posts saying that they have heard of over 4 come up at once :|

Flatface , I already summit the form a couple weeks ago .. but still didn't receive any responce ...

Aterminator - I think that's it, you've totally exhausted all of us. :biggrin2: I think you've already tried out all the free hosts... There won't be another which will suit your needs... :biggrin2:

10mb webspace
500mb or more bandwidth
*ADs FREE*
FTP
integrated message board

This almost matches our most basic FREE account. We
do NOT have any banner or popup ads .... the one and
only thing required as far as ads go is that you put a
text link to "amzweb.com" somewhere on each of your
web pages .... simple enough.

If the text link is okay with you then you might want