• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads in Multiple Forums?

No, but if your offering Domain names, then put your hosting plans also, and it is not the same exact ad then really I guess it is different if the major component is domain names.

So I could advertise say one line that I sell domains with my hosting packages, and then just make the rest of the ad about my hosting?

Seems silly, but okay. :D

In short, it's not allowed to crosspost hosting ads there so that thread has been removed.

I think some members don't crosspost it, they just make the mistake of posting their hosting ads in Ads & Offers.

I think some members don't crosspost it, they just make the mistake of posting their hosting ads in Ads & Offers.

That's what I thought too, but I see a lot of ads posted in both. I've reported them all in the past, as I wasn't really sure if it was allowed or not. I was just curious.

Thanks Peo!

Back