• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense earners!!!!

coldveins

Im in the middle of writing a paper about how adsense is making tonnes of people extra cash. Im just wondering if some of you on here would mind answering some questions so I could use for my paper. Please post your email, URL, and current daily earnings.

*Brings out a shotgun* He'd better hope he isn't from Google. Lol.

Anyways, I don't earn much from it. So, I wouldn't be able to help ya.

no im not from google. I use google but no im just writing a paper for school and was wondering if someone could help me from here.

To give you full details would be breaching T&C's for the program so you can only hope for opinions, mine is it's a small amount but sometimes informative if a visitor to a site hasn't found what they need.

I have been busting my balls day and night for the past 2 years and have not recieved a single cheque from Google Adsense so far. But I recently did sign-up for it, it has not been very bad.

Methinks coldveins needs to do his own homework before asking for more detailed information - in my class you just failed.

Seriously - google.com is fantastic for what you want.

you can share how much you make... tos changed up a bit. you just share per click hiow many clicks and so on... BTW, if your writing a paper on how adsense makes "major cash" then you should have personal experince. Not many people make a living off adsense.

You don't work for Google do you :eek3:

Why would he/she be asking this if he/she worked at Google. All he/she would have to do is look at the stats within their own adsense program to figure out peoples earnings and from which urls.

Why would he/she be asking this if he/she worked at Google. All he/she would have to do is look at the stats within their own adsense program to figure out peoples earnings and from which urls.

It was a form of joking sarcasm due to the question asked :rolleyes2

I was about to post a horrible sarcastic comment here but it seems to have vanished.

Just makes a few $, not a very high earner for me.

I'm making in the $XXX.XX range per month from AdSense. If you would like to know more, PM me. I will tell you up-front, however, that I won't disclose much. I'd rather keep my secrets to myself for now. :)

Sorry, Johnson. I did mean it as a joke, not a jibe.

If its construed as offensive I shall edit the post & <snip> <snip>

What say u?

As for adsense - not had much luck with it at all. Thinking of cornering the stealthy one into revealing them secrets...

Back