• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AdSor.com? is it worth

Mr.X

Hello friends,

I need your suggestions, yesterday someone from adsor.com make a contact to me & said that they interested in establishing a strategic partnership with my site www.AreYouBlogging.com

For more info on adsor you can visit www.adsor.com, they claim to give $1/cpm rate!

So, i just wana know that is this company fine, some body using it ..?

btw Currently i'm using adsense & chitika ;)

Thanks

Last edited:
I would also like to know how they work. One thing that I really like about them is that they also pay via E-gold and Moneybookers :D , but I would really love to know a bit more about them.

Wow, their site loads very slowly for me at the moment. However, they do look like a good company, but I have never heard anything of them before. Has anyone had any previous experience with them?

Can someone suggest whether it's ok to run adsor with adsense?

I've been looking hard for a good CMP to go with adsense since our forums get so many impressions a day, and I hope I've found what I'm looking for.

Thanks friends for helping me out, do let me know how they are.. i have to reply them with some answer ;)

StarCratMatzer, it might be that only 8 people clicked the ads.. Not viewed the ads. You don't get paid for views, only for clicks.

no, they offer $1 cpm, $1 per 1000 people that view it, there trying to tell us that only 8 peeps have viewed the ad, which is bs.

Ohh, ok. That is pretty stupid. Let me see how much I have earned.

WHAT? Only 5 Views... Total BS.

Guys, do NOT use this company. It is a scam... Sadly.

Alright so.
According to Adsense, which has ads on all the pages that adsor has has ads, so far today we received:

Page impressions: 1,574

According to Adsor:
Views - 25

According to cPanel, 2/3 of our visitors are from USA (and also quite a bit from Canada)

So I would think we would have at least 1000 views on Adsor....but no they say 25.

BIGGEST RIP-OFF IN HISTORY

well, yeah. It seems to be a scam. I think it is time for me to move back to Google :(

[edit] Don't use them. It seems like they spam their users. I used email address that I hadn't used before to sign up with them and now my email is getting some spam

Last edited:
Back