• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

adult hosting with ffmpeg needed for tubesite

harris24982

hello i am looking for a new host for my adult tube site,

must have ffmpeg installed

i use the tubeace script (legally purchased) the script server requirements are

Apache UNIX Web Server
PHP 4.2 +
MySQL 4.1.2+
GD 2*
Cron Jobs*
IonCube Loader
FFmpeg

i was on a host that gave me 5gb space and 40gb bandwidth for $2 a month and i wasn't close to useing either (as the site is only 4 month old) but the option to upgrade in the future would be a plus,

I think you want too much for such web hosting account. In your situation VPS server would be the best solution, but with your budget that is impossible.

sorry i did mean to say i would be willing to pay more (i know that price from my old host was too little for too much and thats why they didn't stay around long)

i've tried vps in the past and never could figure out how to work them, i know these scripts have no problems running on normal hosting tho even tho everyone says they get too big as i ran my last one on shared for 2 years and my host never had any bad words to say about the bandwidth/space i used, as i always upgraded when needed

sorry i did mean to say i would be willing to pay more (i know that price from my old host was too little for too much and thats why they didn't stay around long)

i've tried vps in the past and never could figure out how to work them, i know these scripts have no problems running on normal hosting tho even tho everyone says they get too big as i ran my last one on shared for 2 years and my host never had any bad words to say about the bandwidth/space i used, as i always upgraded when needed

Well you know the costs.>! well, If you upgrade your host after 1 year then I will setup your Package personally.. at your Regen.

You PM me If you want to.. ! With wht you need details ! :classic2:

Wecan provide this kind of web hosting for you on shared web hosting account, but I would recommend you having low end VPS for this

back on the look out for this,

hosting must have ffmeg installed and working, signed up with far too many hosts that have said it was and refused to admit it wasn;'t when it's obviously not there

Hi Mick . I can provide you ffmpeg enabled hosting . But is it cPanel , DirectAdmin or which other control panel that you prefer ?
I do have each of them available...
If you can tell me that , I can tell you prices based on your preference...
My offer starts at $4 .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

5 000MB Disk Space - 50 000MB Bandwidth l $3.99/Month l FusedLayer.com

Hello mick1982, we would like to offer you our following package which includes all the requirements.

---------
Layer 1
---------

» Disk Space: 5 000 MB
» Bandwidth: 50 000 MB
» Latest Cpanel - Unlimited Features - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg - Daily Rsync Backups
» 45 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Starting From $3.99/Month!
Learn More l Order Now

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

back on the look out for this,

hosting must have ffmeg installed and working, signed up with far too many hosts that have said it was and refused to admit it wasn;'t when it's obviously not there

I sent a response to your PM already, but I'll post my offer here as well just for the record.

SeraphimLabs Basic Plan
3 Subdomain/Domain Parking
3 MySQL Database
30 e-mail addresses
30GB/month bandwidth
3GB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $5/month

What I can do since while I have installed ffmpeg I have no way to test it is I will create your account free of charge so you can set up the script in question so we can troubleshoot it out.

Once it is working properly, then I will start the billing cycle. That way you aren't risking losing money on another host that has it installed but doesn't have it actually working right.

Hopefully it won't be too difficult to troubleshoot if it isn't working out of the box, but there are quite a few guides written about ffmpeg.

Do you know if you also need ffmpeg-php for your script to work? I'm wondering if that's why a lot of hosts that have claimed to have it have still been unable to host you.

Last edited:
hello i am looking for a new host for my adult tube site,

must have ffmpeg installed

i use the tubeace script (legally purchased) the script server requirements are

Apache UNIX Web Server
PHP 4.2 +
MySQL 4.1.2+
GD 2*
Cron Jobs*
IonCube Loader
FFmpeg

i was on a host that gave me 5gb space and 40gb bandwidth for $2 a month and i wasn't close to useing either (as the site is only 4 month old) but the option to upgrade in the future would be a plus,

If you're still looking for this offer I would say check out http://www.cirtexhosting.com/index.shtml They do allow adult hosting

Back